Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Give me a good anime movie

Newbie Kouzuki Kallen is off to a good start Kouzuki Kallen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Give me a good anime movie

gintama!!!!!!! It's so funny! You can try NANA, it's a story about two girls.

Newbie Vash is off to a good start Vash's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kouzuki Kallen View Post
    gintama!!!!!!! It's so funny! You can try NANA, it's a story about two girls.
    cool i might try it but if it me ill hurt u got it punk

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    cool i might try it but if it me ill hurt u got it punk
    punk? such foul language ... anyway i'd suggest everyone to see detective conan movies ... (is there any need for me to explain?!)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What a good anime movie

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

If your looking for a good Anime Movie, (and with Halloween approaching) a good one to try would be 'Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust', as it is one of the rare Anime movies that was released with a original 'English' soundtrack...

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust Official Website
    I love that movie! Very well animated and well written as well. The fact that I don't have it anymore makes me depressed at times, LOL. ^_^

Another good movie, I think, is Sin. It's based from a popular manga and has spawned a couple of anime series, if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong). I like Sin alot. Lot's of sci-fi elements and lots of action! A good combo, if ya ask me! ^_^

Hmm... What else? I may be the only one to think so (and this is a pretty old movie, I'm gonna mention), but Babel II wasn't all that bad. It's about a boy who finds out he's psychic and is the heir to the tower of Babel (which was created by an alien in this movie). The action is pretty cool and the plot's... okay, but it's a pretty good flick if you're havin' a lazy Sunday with nothin' better to do.

And if you're in to straight martial arts action, there's Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture. Any 2D fighting game fanatic has got to pick this one up! It's kinda based from the two OAV that came out before this, but has it's own original plot--which is pretty well written! ^_^ There's old and new faces in Fatal Fury and the action is very well animated and will keep you staring at the TV, begging for more. ^_^

I don't know if anybody, other than myself, will be interested in the movies I listed, but if so, enjoy!

Newbie azureflame is off to a good start azureflame's Avatar
    Thanks

One of my fav. anime movies would have to be FinalFantasyVII AdventChildren. It has a lot of Action packed battles. Along w/ a good storyline. It also tells about what happened to the whole crew from FFVII

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

OO OO! I have one for you! Try Death note! I love that anime! It has a great story line, the characters have theri own uique personality and most of all it keeps you guessing, and it speeds up your thining proccess! I watch llike 3 episodes a day and i just cant get enough of it! Right now i am on episode like 30 and i cant wait to go home and watch some more! but yeah if your in to solving crimes then this one is for you, also it reminds me of an older more mature version of case closed, I love that show, i watched it all the time when i was a kid. next i would reccomend bleach, then code geass! um if you are older i would recommend DearS and Love hina, those have a comdey twist, al;so another comedy one is Ranma 1/2 tha one is better for a younger audience.

Well I hope I was of some help!

Note that these are just ones that i have interest in, they may not work for you.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    OO OO! I have one for you! Try Death note! I love that anime!
    What part of "Give me a good Anime MOVIE" didn't you get?

NEwho...

There are several that are really good:

Blood The Last Vampre, The story is set in the American Yokota Air Base located in post-WWII Japan, a few months before the beginning of the Vietnam War. Its main protagonist is a girl named Saya, who hunts hematophagous bat-like creatures called Chiroptera for a secret organization known as Red Shield.

Perfect Blue, The film is a psychological thriller about Mima Kirigoe, a member of a Japanese pop idol group called "CHAM!" who decides to become an actress. Some of her fans are displeased by her career change, particularly the stalker named Me-Mania. As her new career proceeds, Mima's world becomes increasingly reminiscent of the works of Alfred Hitchcock and Philip K. Dick; reality and fantasy spiral out of control as Mima discovers that Me-Mania is the least of her troubles.

And anything by Hayao Miyazaki is always going to be a good choice.

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Whoops sorry when i cliked on it all i saw was anime! But in that case then i would reccomend that movie to death note! XD! MY bad! thanks aceman for clearing that up. I would reccomend the conquer of shambala (FMA) it takes place like 2 yrs or so after the anime series, it was pritty interesting! to say thte least, but yeah heres a movie for you.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast