+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: To go to any anime world what would it be?

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: To go to any anime world what would it be?

hm.....this is an interesting question...but i would agree with tbaism that it really would depend on the situation but for me its still a hard choice...but i think i would go with kenshin because i really the samurai way and that would be awesome to be a master swordsmen with abilities beyond compare...but then again i just watched love hina and that would not be a bad place to go at all! ; )

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie Lord Van is off to a good start Lord Van's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mine anime world would be like MAR's or Bleach because is cool and u r fightin and always looking 4 something (like a quest).

same here and using charaka and tech are awesome and learning new tech would be awesome 2

Or I would go 2 the world Wolf's Rain because I would like a wolf and able 2 know wat they though in real life (I'm a wolf)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

My anime world would be Dark_shadow world I guess in other words I think mine would be Air Gear world since I am interested into it since my friend has showed me this whole new anime that I never knew that it has existed so really this has got to be a great experience when you see it in your mind that it feels great to know that there are other worlds out there that you belong with.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

It's everyone falled in love of Naruto? Yeah, the Naruto's world it's ok, but isn't enough for me. I choice the Saikano's world. I think: "Men, the human raze it's going to the shit, maybe i died tomorrow, the war is horrible and painfull. A downed city, a lot of people die or dying". Or maybe the world of "X/1999" or "Ghost in the shell" or another post-apocalyptic anime with cyber-punk. Why? The same reasons, the human raze on the board of herself destruction. Anybody says Matrix?
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

for me fruit basket becuse there are many cool charcter in this anime and to know closely to the a new magic they have it and the people chang to animal ....that's mabye become too adventures and have some fun time ....

Foolish beating

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to go to Prester, the World of Last Exile, Fly the Van ships and see/feel the fury of the Grand stream. Watch the air ships float by maybe even bet on a van ship race.
    Don't Panic

Newbie Eichiro is off to a good start Eichiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    for me fruit basket becuse there are many cool charcter in this anime and to know closely to the a new magic they have it and the people chang to animal ....that's mabye become too adventures and have some fun time ....
    awesome!!
    it sounds awesome too i tried reading fruist basket but i cant get a copy
    anyway its a shame i cant read it.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i want to say naruto, so i could pull off a chidori, but id probably end up doing it when i was drunk, falling on myself and dying. perhaps the world of Love hina, as it is practically this world, exeplt the main caracter (keitaro) seems immortal

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast