+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good American Voice Actors

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wink Good American Voice Actors

Most American Voice Actors suck, but who would you say does a great job voice acting. This person can be a voice actor in an anime or they could of done something else giving you thought that they would be. Anothor question why do you think Americans are bad at Voice acting for anime.

I think Jack Black does a great job (he was perfect in Brutal Legend) he shows great emotion. Another person I think did a great job in Howl's Moving Castle is Billy Crystal he played the role perfect as the fire. I think though why we suck at doing voice acting for anime is partly is in are cartoons we never have a serious role. It's all a bunch of comedy that is for kids who are 2 or 3. Theres a couple of other reasons but well skip those.

Shout Out To Neon Genesis Evangelion
    I will say though on Neon Genesis Evangelion all the voice actors were perfect and made me forget that it even was an anime. They are the best voice actors I have ever heard for an anime.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good American Voice Actors

I think people in America have this idea that animation is still a kids thing and that it is somewhat less serious. Therefore you don't see serious voice acting. You also don't see celebrity voice actors mentioned (that would be people famous for voice overs) a lot in America.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

dont foreget johnny depp in the corpse bride he was pretty good in that at least i think since i am a huge fan of tim burton and johnny depp and ironicly my initales spell depp
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Most American Voice Actors suck, but who would you say does a great job voice acting. This person can be a voice actor in an anime or they could of done something else giving you thought that they would be. Anothor question why do you think Americans are bad at Voice acting for anime.
    The main reason for the low quality of voice acting in the fast majority of Anime Dubs is that for cost reasons, they employ non-union actors. About the only major releases that employ professional union actors would be the Miyazaki Dubs produced by Disney...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Miyazaki has some good voice actors but still even when I listen to Christian Bale as Howl. I'm like hes got some good moments and hes got some bad ones. Hes average to me and I'm a huge Christian Bale fan.

Thanks

whats that guys name that does edward elrics dubed voices he is pretty good aswell
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Thanks

You are talking about Vic Mignogna doing the voice of Edward Elric. Yeah he is pretty good but I find it weird he is also the voice of Broly from Dragon Ball Z.

Thanks

for some reason i keep forgetting vics name lol idk why though but he is pretty cool in person

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast