Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which is a good Anime to see?

Newbie helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Which is a good Anime to see?

Does anyone know any good anime that i can watch. I watched a lot of them and i am gettign retty bored. I watched eureka seven, negima, ad etc..... After that i tried to find more anime i like but i clouldn't find any good ones. Can some on tell me any good anime that i can watch.
    HELLDEATHSKATER

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Which is a good Anime to see?

::Cracks Fingers::
    Inuyasha, Bleach, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Dbz (duh), Ravemaster,
    Trinity Blood, Naruto, shall i continue?
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Just so this doesn't seem like a list thread...
    (note to Kaijudozero : at least post a brief review/summary of each of the titles. How is anyone supposed to know if they're going to like something if they don't have a rough idea of what it's about??? Be HELPFUL.)

A few of the titles I've really enjoyed so far are Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi), Hachimitsu & Clover, Shakugan no Shana and NANA.

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi is fun to watch because it's different - it's really vibrant and colourful, and you won't ever get bored of it unless you're the type who gets confused easily (because you'll find that the episodes jump around a bit). It's a love-it-or-hate-it series - so far, I've heard more good reviews than bad ones. I'd definitely recommend it. The dance moves in the ending sequence are pretty cute too.

Hachikuro's also another love-it-or-hate-it show. It's slow moving, and there is little action, but it's a very thought-provoking story which I think many of us can relate to. I think Hachikuro to a very large extent influenced my decision to go to film school - partly because the whole show revolved around students in an art school. There is plenty more to life than just a degree with a fancy name, and... well, yeah. A lot of interesting questions/issues are addressed in Hachikuro, especially in the 2nd Season. The 1st Season has about 20+ eps and the 2nd season has 12 episodes. Not too long a series.

Too lazy to talk about Shakugan no Shana (actually, no, I'm just kind of busy but I'll return to this page to edit this). You've probably heard about NANA already. If you liked Paradise Kiss and Gokinjo Monogatari, you should like NANA since they were both created by the same person. Very inspirational, very heart-moving, overall VERY GOOD. The manga was awesome, the movie was a tad disappointing, the anime's looking good so far. Must-watch, if you're not already watching it.

It might help if you tell us what exactly you look for in an anime.

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Can you give more info to your taste then those two anime? Do you only like popular anime? Are planning to buy or rent them...or watch them in lesser quality?

Try some wacky anime like FLCL, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Niea_7, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, Yoshinaga-san Uchi no Gargoyle, and Muteki Kanban Musume. I can only describe them as amusing and random in some ways. They're short and weird, just like many people I know.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudozero View Post
    ::Cracks Fingers::
    Inuyasha, Bleach, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Dbz (duh), Ravemaster,
    Trinity Blood, Naruto, shall i continue?
    If your going to make a recommendation, your going to have explain WHY you recommend these series... What makes these series different from the rest of the drivl that's out there...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

It kind of depends on your taste I am with Laharl only knowing those two shows doesn't really help. Long, short, action, comedy, drama

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

My recommendations:

Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi-rolling on the floor funny, spoofs anime that even new watchers would recognize. If you are a fairly newcomer to anime, I would suggest getting a version with the Ad-Vid notes-helpful hints on Japanese culture and targeted anime-you'll learn a lot.

Last Exile-Beautifully done, the animation is top-notch, the story is original, and the characters are engaging.

Berserk-Not for the faint of heart, violent and bloody. Has a melancholy feel about it, and begs for more eps.

Samurai Champloo-Action scenes are great, music rocks, and the dialogue (especially between Mugen and anyone else) will keep you amused and interested.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Go on animenfo, animenewsnetwork, anidb and start lurking.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast