Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which is a good Anime to see?

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Which is a good Anime to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitomi Kanzaki View Post
    try to watch vision of escaflowne, kite(action), fake(comedy), sin(action-genetic mutation).

wait wait wait...there is a SIN anime? wait wait wait...based on THE GAME?! john R Blade, Alexis Sinclair, JC? wait wait wait...its not based on the movie is it? ( because it was crap, no squabbles with JC, no swearing, no fun, no action)
    wait wait wait, you got me all worked up over this now, i love SIN, best ****ing game ever made in History, not one single game did have as much FUN as the orignial SIN. Say what you want I LOVE THE GAME Original ofc, not the crap that they made now, (blades muted :SOB

So, is it based on the game?

I do not want to be remembered, if your remembered, your Dead

Newbie helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i actually watched a lot of anime that you guys told me. Some of them i really liked. I watched Fishigi Yuugi and i kind of liked it. I watch this series the first one. Then i watch some romance ones, harem,ecchi, action, fighting, magic, martial arts, school life. I really liked dearS, chobits, inu-yasha, mahobora (i think)it about magic and its very good., fullmettal alchamists about two alchamist that learned alchamy at a small age , naruto, death note about a death note book, maho sensei negima(about a 10 years old child that is teacher in middle school that teacher English, he is my master(very funny anime), saikano (about a girl that was a normal human that is now being used as a weapon to fight), rizelmine a love story about a boy and a girl(very funny anime), eureka seven, neon genesis evangelion and i think there is more and i can go all day long but i am really getting bored. I NEED HELP. I am getting really really bored everyday.
    HELLDEATHSKATER

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL D View Post
    ... wait wait wait...there is a SIN anime? wait wait wait...based on THE GAME?! john R Blade, Alexis Sinclair, JC? wait wait wait...its not based on the movie is it? ( because it was crap, no squabbles with JC, no swearing, no fun, no action)
    wait wait wait, you got me all worked up over this now, i love SIN, best ****ing game ever made in History, not one single game did have as much FUN as the orignial SIN. Say what you want I LOVE THE GAME Original ofc, not the crap that they made now, (blades muted :SOB

So, is it based on the game?
    Yes, the 'SIN' Anime is based on the game... And the 'SIN' movie your thinking of is probably one and the same... If you lookup the IGN review of the anime movie, they list it among the WORST MOVIEs ever made, (and not limited to just anime movies...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Cowboy bebop- A good anime because of the plot of story. If you like those mixed genre anime and that space touch to it you'll like it. Also my favorite ^^

Samurai champloo-A good anime because It has action and a bit of comedy, If you like Cowboy bebop you MIGHT like this one. It just doesn't have a good plot though.

Blue Gender- Not a very common anime but it's very good If you watch it from the beginning. I recommed you get the unrated version episodes. It's about another type of species called Blue that think that man kind is over populated and they want to conquer the world to themselves or something like that.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by helldeathskater View Post
    Well i actually watched a lot of anime that you guys told me. Some of them i really liked. I watched Fishigi Yuugi and i kind of liked it. I watch this series the first one. Then i watch some romance ones, harem,ecchi, action, fighting, magic, martial arts, school life. I really liked dearS, chobits, inu-yasha, mahobora (i think)it about magic and its very good., fullmettal alchamists about two alchamist that learned alchamy at a small age , naruto, death note about a death note book, maho sensei negima(about a 10 years old child that is teacher in middle school that teacher English, he is my master(very funny anime), saikano (about a girl that was a normal human that is now being used as a weapon to fight), rizelmine a love story about a boy and a girl(very funny anime), eureka seven, neon genesis evangelion and i think there is more and i can go all day long but i am really getting bored. I NEED HELP. I am getting really really bored everyday.
    Why not try something completly different and try some more 'Cerebral' series.. The only ones of this type you mention are 'Saikano' (She the Ultimate Weapon) and 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' (EVA)...
    You can try some Cyberpunk series such as 'Serial Experiment LAIN', and 'Boogie Pop Phantom' (which comes out in thinpack at the end of Oct). The the award winning series 'Gankutsuou', which is the Sci-Fi remake of 'the Count of Monte Cristo'...

You can also try some 'Shoujo' series, such as 'Fruits Basket' and 'Chance Pop Session'. And the biggest sleeper series on my personal DVD shelf is the baseball anime series 'Princess Nine'...

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

Serial Experiments Lain
    This anime questions the meaning of existence and the thin line between the wired world and reality. My personal fave, you're never gonna find any anime like this again...

Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Best-looking mechas. Tons of psychological tension. Bad-ass characters with varying personalities!
    Watch out for Rei Ayanami! -^-^-

Hellsing
    Stylized. Stock-full of action and guns. That, and vampires...
    Episode 10's the best! It's a reward just hearing Arucard say: MY MASTAH...

Texhnolyze
    The world of boxing with loads of violence...
    Yet another awesome work (NieA Under 7, Serial Experiments Lain, Haibane Renmei, GET'S) by the masters - Yoshitoshi ABe's and his brilliant mind.

Furi Kuri/FLCL
    One word to describe it?
    Hilarious.

Fruits Basket
    A feel good anime that's simple, sweet, and also comedic. The characters are very endearing... and quotes are very enriching and memorable as well... ^^

There's also a 3rd season of GITS, you might wanna check that out together with its two movies...

::Edit::

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The only ones of this type you mention are 'Saikano' (She the Ultimate Weapon)
    About that, how good is Saikano, in your opinion, Miyata-san?
    Last edited by zeine; Oct 23, 2006 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by zeine View Post
    About that, how good is Saikano, in your opinion, Miyata-san?
    As far as SERIOUS ADULT DRAMA series go, 'Saikano' is easily one of the best ones ever made, and has won some significant awards in Japan... (But be aware, because of the serious adult topics of this series, it solidly earns a 'R' rating)

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

As far as SERIOUS ADULT DRAMA series go, 'Saikano' is easily one of the best ones ever made, and has won some significant awards in Japan... (But be aware, because of the serious adult topics of this series, it solidly earns a 'R' rating)
    Alright, thank you for your words, Miyata-san... I'm glad to see a familiar face after being away for so long... I'll be sure to check it out then... ^^

It seems quite interesting... And I don't mind adult material at all, as long as the story is good and the plot well-made... ^^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast