Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Good animes with bad endings

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good animes with bad endings

hummm... I will say:Fate Stay Knight... the anime was good and in my opinion the ending was a dissapointment... I was like: SO that's it??
    On the anime the other ending that I said IT SUCKED! was angel Sanctuary. I know they continues on the manga but I think they should've completed the anime... Death note wasn't that bad... however... I felt it rushed like "let's get this over with now"
    Ano of course... Dragon Ball GT!! I was so mad at the ending... I mean so great of a series for such a sicking ending... but they really screwed it up when they took out GT... but that's out of topic...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie ArkwardDarkness is off to a good start ArkwardDarkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha's ending really really sucked! I really they were going to end it with them killing naraku finally and some how they would find a way for inuyasha and kagome to be together.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Gantz and Fruit basket are at the top of my list. But its kind of understandable since the series was made b4 the manga was finished. Of course inuyasha must of sucked for those tht put in the time. I'm glad I stayed away from it when I heard about the ending.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Newbie uraharrafan296 is off to a good start uraharrafan296's Avatar
    Thanks

when I read this title the fist one to pop into my head was trigun it was the greatest anime I ever watched neon genesis evangalion was another one
    the big cheese himself

Newbie Natsume is off to a good start Natsume's Avatar
    Thanks

I will personally suggest "Bokura ga ita". It's a great anime but the ending in my perspective didn't end well. It was too dramatic and sad. If there was a secure season 2 then one can't really say it didn't end well but in this case, one can. My heart was teared and bleeded. Damn that was deep lawl. Anyway it's been the second best romance and drama that I had ever seen. If only the ending could've been twisted then I guess it'll be great in my knowledge. I hope there'll be season 2...plssss SEASON 2 PL0X!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to throw Big O into the ring here. This was a great series of a man and his machine trying to figure out the mysteries of who he is, his city, and all those other cliched plot tactics.

However the ending was very confusing and bad in my opinion. It was one of those "interpret your own endings" where there are some major details explained, but the core concept of the show is left up to the viewer, and i respect that to a point. The fact that the entire episode was basically tying up some loose ends but still leaving the big braided rope, the plot, still ungodly frayed at the end made me feel like there was something i should be getting and the show's creators were punishing me for not picking up on it sooner.

If you're going to have a "interpret your own ending" thing, at least go the way of Cowboy Bebop, where only one small aspect of the ending is up for debate, not the whole bloody episode.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I have to throw Big O into the ring here. This was a great series of a man and his machine trying to figure out the mysteries of who he is, his city, and all those other cliched plot tactics.

However the ending was very confusing and bad in my opinion. It was one of those "interpret your own endings" where there are some major details explained, but the core concept of the show is left up to the viewer, and i respect that to a point. The fact that the entire episode was basically tying up some loose ends but still leaving the big braided rope, the plot, still ungodly frayed at the end made me feel like there was something i should be getting and the show's creators were punishing me for not picking up on it sooner.

If you're going to have a "interpret your own ending" thing, at least go the way of Cowboy Bebop, where only one small aspect of the ending is up for debate, not the whole bloody episode.
    I would have to agree with you on that, Big O was a great series but ended
    confusing. And since you brought up the topic of Cowboy Bebop's ending, I
    have heard from Anime Insider before saying in a article about a fan that
    went to a anime convention and meet the creator of Cowboy Bebop and
    asked him why he killed off Spike, and he replied back saying Spike didn't die,
    I don't know what ending you saw but Spike might or might not be dead
    and he had this weird look on his face, now I can't say this is a exact word
    for word quote, but it has the idea of what I am trying to say, maybe later
    I will look through my old books and find the exact volume as a reference
    if I can get to them, but some people consider this rumor to be news of a
    movie or something else. But this is very old news so this could be already
    proven just a rumor, but I haven't heard anything else.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haruko Haruhara View Post
    I would have to agree with you on that, Big O was a great series but ended
    confusing. And since you brought up the topic of Cowboy Bebop's ending, I
    have heard from Anime Insider before saying in a article about a fan that
    went to a anime convention and meet the creator of Cowboy Bebop and
    asked him why he killed off Spike, and he replied back saying Spike didn't die,
    I don't know what ending you saw but Spike might or might not be dead
    and he had this weird look on his face, now I can't say this is a exact word
    for word quote, but it has the idea of what I am trying to say, maybe later
    I will look through my old books and find the exact volume as a reference
    if I can get to them, but some people consider this rumor to be news of a
    movie or something else. But this is very old news so this could be already
    proven just a rumor, but I haven't heard anything else.
    the point i was trying to make with CB is that the only thing that was up for debate in that whole episode was whether spike died or not.

Where Big O's ending, on the other hand, was not one simple aspect, but the entire episode was up for debate.
    Why hello there!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast