Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Good cry Anime.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Good cry Anime.

I'm looking for a Drama Anime white a very sad story until now the only Anime that made me almost cry where Kannazuki no Miko and Air TV, but they didn'd made me cry so i definetly want to find one that does.
    Does enyone have good advice?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Good cry Anime.

Hmm... the drama anime that can make you cry would be The Demon Ororon here is the link if you would like to find out/ Browse Series: Demon Ororon, The
    and there is another one dramacon is about a teen girl that is in art school more like college and she goes into this convention with his boyfriend/ the boyfriends went to the convention to get girls attention other then staying with his girlfriend so later in the story which i soon to fogot so here is the second link to Dramacon/ Browse Series: Dramacon hope you find these anime really interesting to you.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Why won't you try "Air". I love that anime! Oh well Air is a Drama, Comedy and a bit romance. If you seen it then sorry.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmmm... animes to cry over. I'm not too sure on an exact name, but you may want to check out some shoujo series'. There's tons of storylines that will just have you crying at some point or another if you look hard enough. May I recommend series' from the creator Yuu Watase? Her storylines are always great for people who just want a good read, you know what I mean?

Well.. that's it for now. When I find out of more manga series' that interest me, I'll be sure to let you know. I know how great it is to get recommendations by others who have read great stories that you yourself may be interested in.

*You'd also want to check THIS thread out. There are tons of Shoujo recommendations just waiting to be read by you!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the anime that makes me cry all the time is Elfen Lied, no matter how weird it may seem, there's a lot of violence in this anime still it has something that makes me feel sooooo sad, I've cried watching all of the series (and I have 3 last ones left from 13), even when I watched one in Japanese with Spanish subtitles I don't know any of these languages and didn't really nderstand what was going on... still again it created sad feelings in me... Maybe I'm just too emotional?...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Grave of the Fireflies, Saikano, and Gungrave are all good sad anime's

Edited because recommending anime's in a genre you requested isn't good enough according to gren. I guess I'm supposed to state the obvious and say that each and every one of them has great plot development, character development, good animations, even grave of the fireflies given it's age, a good amount of character interaction as well of a sense that you can feel for the characters and what they're going through, or at least recognize the pain they're in because they're not "Cheesy".

Of course all of this is implied in the word "quality", and fit your requirements for a decent emotion driven anime.

I might as well save you a trip to anidb because I can't know how able users are given the fact that a mod requests a good amount of information on an anime be given, suggesting many of you aren't able to simply take suggestions and find out simple details for yourselves.

So, given Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien's mysterious story.. I can't really tell you anything about it or it would be a spoiler. Just know it involves a love triangle.

Grave of the Fireflies is a bit of a time piece, as mentioned below. Like Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, it's set in a current reality, making it a non-fiction based series.

Saikano and Gungrave are of the sci-fi genre. Once again, can't really say much more about the series as it would give away spoilers.

In all of the anime's listed above it's important to remember that women are trouble.

Anyway, this has been an edited post. Can't really say anything about any of the series except genre, but apparently telling you something that any entertainment database could is essential for a quality post.
    Last edited by FireStarterBob; May 14, 2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: essential to have random facts from internet anime databases

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

The most gut-wrenching anime I've seen to date would be "Grave of the Fireflies". It tells the story of a young boy dealing with change and loss during WWII. I won't say too much more, but this one's definitely a tear-jerker.

And just a reminder...if you have a suggestion, please post more than just the name of an anime and "it was sad".
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well the anime that makes me cry all the time is Elfen Lied, no matter how weird it may seem, there's a lot of violence in this anime still it has something that makes me feel sooooo sad, I've cried watching all of the series (and I have 3 last ones left from 13), even when I watched one in Japanese with Spanish subtitles I don't know any of these languages and didn't really nderstand what was going on... still again it created sad feelings in me... Maybe I'm just too emotional?...
    well i agree that some parts of elfen lied are sad...but not so sad to cry over...i would have to say that there was only one part that i woulda cried at and that was near the end...so just let me know when you finish..dont wanna spoil anything.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast