+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Green Green

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Green Green

Well i know alot of people who like it there is 13 episodes 12 or normal and original the 13th episode is a Hentai have any of you seen it and did you like it and why did you like it but lets have no spoilers k well to be true i have not watched it yet but im looking into watching it probaly this next saturday well a good website to watch it on is veoh.com.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Green Green

I watched Green green i was going to rate the anime 6/10 before watching the last episode which makes it so good and ended rating it 8/10 ... at first you say what's that stupid stuff i'm watching then at last episodes it does change into a much better anime ... watch it .. it's worth the time in the end ... i haven't watched he hentai episode to be honest so no comment on it ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have watched a few eps, but i didn't see any hentai in it, so i dunno what to say.But from what i watched and seen it was pretty good i plan on trying to finish it.I defiantly like the comedy and ecchi combo in the one i seen.
    Last edited by koga23; Feb 12, 2008 at 09:29 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I watched it and there is some ecchi in it but not complete henti. I have the collection and thought it was good for what it was. It had it's moments but the story did kinda drag abit in places. Over all I would give it a 5/10. It could of been better but what was there wasn't really all that bad.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I have watched a few eps, but i didn't see any hentai in to so i dunno what to say..But from what i watched and seen it was pretty good i plan on trying to finish it.I defiantly like the comedy and ecchi combo in the one i seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Well I watched it and there is some ecchi in it but not complete henti. I have the collection and thought it was good for what it was. It had it's moments but the story did kinda drag abit in places. Over all I would give it a 5/10. It could of been better but what was there wasn't really all that bad.
    no no .. The Gungrave of Trigun said that the first 12 episodes are normal ecchie while the 13th episode was hentai which was added later to the anime series ... and by the way there's an OVA too but don't waste your precious life time watching that OVA because it was the stupidest thing i watched my entire life ... that episode got NO story line nor good framing work and isn't that same animation-style plus the characters characteristics are changed that OVA was the worst!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I know i just haven't gotten that far so i didn't know what to say as of yet about the hentai part, I am around episode 8 i think lol.I didn't know there was an OVA to this...its that bad ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I know i just haven't gotten that far so i didn't know what to say as of yet about the hentai part, I am around episode 8 i think lol.I didn't know there was an OVA to this...its that bad ?
    In reality the 'Green Green' OVA has nothing to do with the TV series story, and was created as a promotional video for the Ero/Hentai PC game. I understand that Media Blaster has licensed the OVA, and will be releasing it as a part of their Adult label...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

In reality the 'Green Green' OVA has nothing to do with the TV series story, and was created as a promotional video for the Ero/Hentai PC game. I understand that Media Blaster has licensed the OVA, and will be releasing it as a part of their Adult label...
    The OVA was very bad quality compared to the original series (as i already mentioned above) related to the series or not ... i don't even know why would someone even have the trouble licensing it ...

+ Reply to Thread