Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gto

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Gto

this has to be one of the best manga there ever was. it's the shit right there. whoever read the manga and doesn't like it has no sence of humer. anyways i never watched the anime.

i would like to ask the different between the two manga and the anime of GTO. which one has it's advantage and disatvantages.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Jul 19, 2006 at 01:48 PM.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gto

well i never read GTO before, but i think the anime is good for people who dont like to use their imagination that much, and the manga is for people who can plug in some imagination in the manga.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have both and think they are both great. The anime follows the manga almost completly but stops abruptly around book 18-19 [spoiler] and leaves Onizuka on the lamb in the states, the no more[spoiler] leaving the viewers not under standing what is going on; not unlike the Eva ending just with out the stint in the mental ward.

Where as the manga continues into another story line, further development of exsiting caractors and intoduction of new ones.

As for the pro's and con's, that would have to be left up to the person judging the work. Some people like compisite art and others like literal art (move or written) it all comes down to taste.

I love Urumi
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome. I love the manga! XD Great characters, great story!

Thumbs up to Fujisawa Toru.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I need to get the prequel of GTO.

I never liked the anime. Didn't like the voices and the animation. I even went ahead and watched episode 20 (I think) to see if it got any better but in the end nothing changed so I dropped the anime and continue reading the manga.

The manga on the other hand was awesome. Although Onizuka not dying after falling of a building, getting hit by a car etc. was surreal, I loved the comedy especially the exaggerated faces. It was sad to see it end.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I cried when he got admitted to the hospital towards the end, and they all thought he was gonna die for sure. I was like, "NOoooOOo, don't die! Don't die!"

Silly me, though. I should've guessed - heroes aren't supposed to die.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

lol blue rebel... you have some soft emotions lol XD dont worry i cried when i saw lasie lol

Thanks

Hahaha. I am pretty emotional. Such a sissy!! Nearly every anime/manga I watch/read makes me cry!! >_<

Man, I wish I had a teacher like Onizuka. XD (who bathes more often, that is)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast