Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka

Anyone else love this show, I mean who couldn't love a guy like Eikichi Onizuka! For those who don't know it

Great Teacher Onizuka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Man this anime rocks I love it! I only wish they had more seasons instead of stopping

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka

hahahaha rofl i saw it a while back.... i loved the show ..... he sure taught his class a lesson or 2..... and i loved the way wis students made fun of him with the queer posters

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

At least someone has some love for GTO most of the people in my town have no clue what GTO is besides one of my friends.

Yea I do love that episode also the vice principle as the funniest faces on those episodes hahaha.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4 may be famous one day Shadowfantasy4's Avatar
    Thanks

Gto is a great anime, but i loved the live action series even more. They also made a live action movie special! Man if i had a teacher like onizuka in high school i wouldnt have hated it as much haha.

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfantasy4 View Post
    Gto is a great anime, but i loved the live action series even more. They also made a live action movie special! Man if i had a teacher like onizuka in high school i wouldnt have hated it as much haha.
    yea....it's to bad cool stuff mostly happens in anime.... that's probbably why we love them so much..... my life has been booring so far... but i'm looking forwart to the future... you never know what it will hold for you.... but i highly doubt anything special will happen

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

I like GTO's simple yet unconventional plot and allegorical storytelling. It was the 2nd (with Hell Teacher Nube being the first one) and the best teacher-themed anime/manga/live action series i've seen. I'm usually entertained by parodies and other pop culture whatnots, that being said, GTO delivers. I may be more of a DC fan but i still own all 25 volumes of the GTO manga.

With varying story arcs and other whatnots, the other two GTOs seems to be well-received by a lot of people. The live-action spinoff proved to be a GREATLY popular show in Japan even if it was "unfaithful" (e.g. Onizuka's hair, absence of some major characters, etc.) to the manga. It had a well-rounded cast too with actor Takashi Sorimachi taking the lead role as Onizuka. Nanako Matsushima, known by people outside the orient as Reiko in the J-Horror film Ring, took the role of Fuyutsuki. She was also Japan's highest paid actress at one point. These two stars eventually tied the knot during February of 2001. GTO live also served as a stepping stone for several now-popular Japanese stars of today like Kobuzuka Yosuke and Oguri Shun. When it was aired in our country, due to its nature there was a lot of censorship involved. I own uncut DVDs of both the live action series and movie.

The anime on the other hand was just as good but it offered more episodes. Both the live action and the anime versions had their own strengths and weaknesses. It was more tamed compared to its live action and manga counterparts but it was still entertaining enough for me. Having seen the series twice already (aired by Animax and GMA) on TV, i still want another rerun.

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen part of GTO and loved it. I borrowed it from a friend and now am trying to get the whole series. I just wish they had made more of it.

Newbie snake4 is off to a good start
    Thanks

if u like GTO try to see the real life GTO i heard its good but im stil trying to look for it if anyone knows where i can find it post the best website u can find

plzzzzzzz!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast