Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Anime

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilty Anime

Well you are right it's beacuse they might get embaressed.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie Tsubasa-chan may be famous one day Tsubasa-chan may be famous one day Tsubasa-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I know how you feel. And I know this because I love Pokemon. I have seen almost every episode, and own every single movie on DVD. I caqn't wait until the newest movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew comes out in English. And I'm not embarrased to share that. xD

Another one I like is Angelic Layer. It's sort of in the middle of young kids and teens, and I think the character designs are amazing. Especially the Angels. ^-^

I watch kids anime. Guilty as charged. xD
    [ My Tokyopop ]
    [ GALAXY ANGEL ]

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, I've always seen pictures of Misaki and Hikari, but I never really knew of anyone who watched Angelic Layer, until my friend mentioned having it, and let me watch it. I gotta say, it was completely different than what I thought it was about ^^; But you can add Angelic Layer as well on my 'guilty pleasures' list =D
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie Tsubasa-chan may be famous one day Tsubasa-chan may be famous one day Tsubasa-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! I'm not the only guilty Angelic Layer watcher alive!!
    I also thought of another one I've watched one or two times: Teen Titans. In fact, I just watched the new movie "Trouble in Tokyo" last night when it premiered. How lame is that? ^-^
    [ My Tokyopop ]
    [ GALAXY ANGEL ]

Newbie articfrezze may be famous one day articfrezze may be famous one day articfrezze's Avatar
    Thanks

i enjoy watching anime, it doesn't matter if people think that i am weird or anything like that. I enjoy what i enjoy
    I don't know who they are, but they know who i am, but if i don't make it through the night tell my mom don't poke badgers with spoons

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks

watched pokemon when it 1st came to germany, and after 4 weeks stoped cause i had no time at all to make it in time between airings and Ju-Do Trainings. Loved Dragon ball, the very 1st season alltho i dont think it applys to anime (what do i know am not really into it THAT much) But didnt really like Pokemon exactly especially the follow ups, the very 1st few were cool, but never collected cards or anything.

You might say what i am doing on this forum...well...lets just say i got hooked on a particula Anime (VanDread)

I cant watch anime on TV cause in england (yes i moved) only got 5 channels, and not paying for cable to watch it 2 times a week.

so only way i can watch anime is via talks on forum, then ether buy a DVD or...Download it (dont ban pls)

Oh, and only liked Digimon the 2nd season i think, when the older characters grew up. But didnt like the 1st season that much.

But watching anime while some ones in the room...well lets just say i WONT do it if one of my Boi's is in the house or my Girl, shit i would get the piss ripped out of me. Private only

So my Guilty sin list includes any anime, only private no excuses will help XD

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh!!? I dont see why ppl cant admit that they watch those.

I used to wacth Pokemon, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh when I lived back in Japan and honestly I really enjoyed them all!! Hell, I collected the Card Games for the shows and I still have them all!!

Zatch Bell is just full of cute characters, its just heart warming to watch. ^o^

Avatar is actually an really good show!! Really like fluid motions shown for all the action, VERY nice. ^_^ The story and everything is good too.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

well i do watch zatch bell but i don't think its that kiddy as for pokemon and yu gi oh i just don't like the themes but i did when i was younger. i think someone peole don't admit it beacuse they don't even know why they watch it and when they think about it they realize its not there type of show

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast