Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Anime

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilty Anime

Most people make fun of InuYasha fans but I still admit to the fact that I love that anime. I think anime is like everything else in life, if you waste your time worrying what others think you'll miss what makes you happy.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i like every anime you listed, but i am not exactly a person that pplz pic on.... i'm kinda a fortune teller to them (i see a broken nose in your future) lol.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Sailor Moon, Sakura Card Captor and some other "guilty anime shows". I grew up watching those anime shows. Therefore, i don't feel embarrased telling people about me liking them. Infact, nobody should feel "guilty" if you watch, let's say Inuyasha, everybody has different anime tastes, so just be yerself man.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly! if only everyone else agreed with us.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by misschococat View Post
    Don't you notice when someone says "Oh, Yeah!!! I love anime!!!" I love watching Gundam Seed, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist etc. ", no one admits to liking the "Guilty" animes. Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh!, Digimon, Avatar, Shaman King, Cardcaptor Sakura, Zatch Bell. You know what I mean?... I admit, they are specifically targeted for young children, but I just can't help myself! I am hooked! I cannot think of anything better to do on a Friday night, than to watch the lineup on YTV. Naruto, Zatch Bell, Inu Yasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach...wow. I suffer for it the next day though. Working the weekends suck. Back to the anime though.
    Pokemon is great. It has been around for a decade now. Who doesn't own something Pokemon? Video game, movie, trading cards, stuffed toy? I own them all, disgusting but true. Ok now. Digimon. This is a tough one. I only enjoyed the first season of the cartoon, but LOVED the movie. So cute. Yu Gi Oh! LOVE IT!!! I own every single game, I even own the movie. But...the new series sucks. Admit it. It does. Shaman King, my kids are hooked on it, me...so-so. Cardcaptors, miss it. Why doesn't anyone air this show anymore? I'm saving for the boxed sets. Zatch Bell, Big Guilty Pleasure for me. I hate admitting I watch this show, let alone like it. Now Avatar, is something you make excuses just to watch. Like "There's nothing else on" and my fave "I'm not watching it, the kids are!!!" What about you guys? I know I'm not the only one.
    Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh!, Digimon, Avatar, Shaman King, and yea im 17 but i dont care what people say about me. its better then me being bord so what ever.

Tanks zyta

Newbie Baby Tuffle may be famous one day Baby Tuffle may be famous one day Baby Tuffle's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE ANIME..ill give any anime a chance...it all depends on how im ntroduced to it also..like my fav's are dbz,guyver,fighting spirit,baki..

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

for me one anime i am hooked on is galaxy angel, well ether that or a anime with bloodthrist monster
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I like Sailor Moon, Sakura Card Captor and some other "guilty anime shows".
    Ooh, Sailor Moon is definitely another one. It was my first anime, and I still like it very much now ^^ It's not as 'shunned' as much as it was around here, and there were many-a-time in my later years in high school where when I'd mention it, and people would respond "Oh I remember that show! I liked it alot!!" much to my surprise and pleasure ^-^ It seems more male fans, regardless of age, are the ones who get put down for liking the show than older female fans... but that slowly seems to be changing as well ^.^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast