Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Gear movie, should they make it?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Guilty Gear movie, should they make it?

If they made a Guilty Gear movie that was an anime like the game cinematics and written by the game developer would you watch it?

Newbie Shuiyin may be famous one day Shuiyin may be famous one day Shuiyin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilty Gear movie, should they make it?

oh hell yeah. any anime thats based off a game i probably would watch. i think Guilty Gear has alot of potential to be a good anime series. one game that i'd really like to see turned in to an anime series is Xenogears. ive only dreamed of the day that would happen.

"Have we lost to our memories?"

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I dearly hope that they do make a movie. ^^ They have good characters and an interesting story line. so why not? They even have a couple of good seiyuus like Kusao Takeshi as Ky Kiske and Koyasu takehito as Eddie. ^_^

Since it's gonna be a blastful of actions... It certainly should have a movie or anime series ^^ all they have to do now is give those lovely characters an age each! XD baa!

*this sheep is married to Ky kiske and is commiting an affair with Testament*

j/k
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

Guilty Gear movie would be an awsome one (the GG dust strikers sucks though).......

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

GG dust strikers? ^^lll
    < lacks to know that.

so what is that? (n_n)

... Guilty gear has strong characters and a wonderful storyline.. PLus, they made a movie premiere before. A very short one that has May speaking in Japanese and the rest in English.. ODD~! ^_^
    Baa~!

*wanna pour acid on director if he/she fails to make a movie or anime series on GG!* baa! >_<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

Dust Strikers is the GG game for the Nintendo ds... it has lots of crappy reviews

Newbie The Informer may be famous one day The Informer may be famous one day
    Thanks

Although I'm fond of the idea of Guilty Gear becoming a movie with a quite unique storyline, I hate to admit the story that's presented for the series isn't as deep as an actual anime movie's storyline is. The movie would either clock in at barely an hour long, or the story will be changed so much it won't be considered a true part of Guilty Gear. Although there is small chance it could be loyal to the story line and a good movie, considering how good "Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie" kept to the storyline of the Street Fighter 2 games and lore. But then again, it also helps to know who would develop and animate, how much involvement Arc(developer of guilty gear) would have in it, and who would publish it.

Also, Guilty Gear Dust Strikers(for the DS), involved gameplay uncommon to the normal way the actual Guilty Gear Series was made. Dust Strikers played more like the multiplayer Viewtiful Joe game that came out, involving up to 4 players fighting each other on multiple platforms, both reminiscent of the Super Smash Bros series, but neither of them aren't nearly as good as Smash Bros, mostly in terms of gameplay, features, balance, and fun.
    Last edited by The Informer; Aug 20, 2006 at 10:34 PM.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh, now that'd be an interesting development. Kyaaaaa. I'd so love to see Sol in action. XD Oooh, and Testament. And Milia. And... geez, a whole lot of other characters. But I think The Informer has a point. The story in the game itself isn't "deep" enough to be made into a movie OR a TV series. Somehow I get the feeling the TV anime will just be a huge bore - if it does get turned into one.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast