Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Gear movie, should they make it?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guilty Gear movie, should they make it?

... of course, the director might add more to the story line. I bet they won't just roundly take everything from the game. They ought to add some juice to it.
    (-_-) baa... otherwise, I can't think why..
    If they ever have a anime series/movie... yippeee~!!! Finally! XD something I have waited for such a long time~
    er...

let's see... Ky and Testament are my yummies ^_^ but I am more into Ky~ *hugs*
    Female characters? Millia.. I only like her voice... baa! A.B.A!!! XD
    she sucks in the game but I like her characteristic and design a lot~!

whoops. sorry.. ^^ out of topic ^^lll baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

To be perfectly frank, I don't think I'll like it very much because I don't really like what they did with Street Fighter and King of Fighters. +__+;; Why should Guilty Gear be any different?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

*collapses on floor* why?? why??!!! WHY??!!!

(>_<,)
    ( >< ) << fatty sheep

I'm convince. (u_u) If they ever had a movie/anime series for GG... It won't be as thrilling as how we follow the game... sad isn't it? (u_u) baa.....

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ermmm, well, a game is a game. A movie is a movie. The two are mutually exclusive. The whole point of playing the game is to... well, win it. You don't watch it. ^^;; So... yeah, you can't compare them like that. But yeah, back to what we were saying. The idea of a GG movie/TV animation just doesn't cut it with me. Of course, you know, I could be wrong. Some company might come up with a kicka$$ Guilty Gear anime to prove me otherwise.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I seriously wish that they will create a Guilty Gear movie or even an anime series...or why not BOTH!!?

I'd like to see EVERYTHING happen from the begging as from when the Gears were created to the point to...well whatever point the newset GG game goes to. LOL

I'd seriously like to see EVERY GG character animated!! There was a character in the Japanese Wonder Swan version that hasnt made it to the other games (I forget her name...sorry). I serioulsy wanna see Justice and Dizzy!! My #1 and #2 favorite characters of the game!!

...heheh, I'd like to see the part when Johnny was hitting on Brigdet like in the story mode of the game....hehe...hehehe...AHAHAHAHAHA!!! I seriously laughed real hard when Johnny found out the Brigdet was a dude!! Take that Johnny!!

...yeah, for those ignorant ppl Brigdet is a GUY!! Not a girl!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

@shinku-san
    yes! the story mode was fun to follow~! XD Johnny's ending with Bridhget was indeed funny! and amusing~
    let's see.. I like the part when Jam accuse Ky of being a fag!! [okama] ^_^ and also her ending with Ky. However, I dont like the idea of Jam pairing up with Ky.. Ky deserves someone better than her~ but not DIZZY! Me no likey her! >_< she gets the attention! not fair! T___T

@Blue-chan
    And I kneel down on my knees for that company to stand up and start making a success out of GG series and movie!
    baa...

they're art is close to anime drawings so It should be easier for them to make the series right... unlike street fighter and other games.. in the games, the characters can be very pixeled and out of shape. GG seems otherwise... I mean.. the game itself is done out of anime... T___T

< does not know what its saying

in short... please make GG anime series!!! baa! >_<

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    @shinku-san
    yes! the story mode was fun to follow~! XD Johnny's ending with Bridhget was indeed funny! and amusing~
    let's see.. I like the part when Jam accuse Ky of being a fag!! [okama] ^_^ and also her ending with Ky. However, I dont like the idea of Jam pairing up with Ky.. Ky deserves someone better than her~ but not DIZZY! Me no likey her! >_< she gets the attention! not fair! T___T

Hahaha, I know, I'm still laughing just rembering it...hehehehe.

o.O!? I assumed that you'd hate Jam for accusing your Ky of being an "okama"!? Heheh, I understand how you feel having Jam pairing over with him.....just like how I feel that Johnny and Testament should stay away from Dizzy...ESPECIALLY Johnny!! He has a ship full of women + May!!

<Dizzy fan >O<

Guess I cant do anything about you hating Dizzy, she DOES get all the attention...but thats because the story basically surrounds her in every way.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Hahaha, I know, I'm still laughing just rembering it...hehehehe.

o.O!? I assumed that you'd hate Jam for accusing your Ky of being an "okama"!? Heheh, I understand how you feel having Jam pairing over with him.....just like how I feel that Johnny and Testament should stay away from Dizzy...ESPECIALLY Johnny!! He has a ship full of women + May!!

<Dizzy fan >O<

Guess I cant do anything about you hating Dizzy, she DOES get all the attention...but thats because the story basically surrounds her in every way.
    I feel so hurt~! >_< j/k Dizzy... yes! all the guys should stay away from her! and let Testament some to sheep! XD but Ky... Testament.. Sol!! 0_0
    < is unfaithful

you can have dizzy! XD
    as for female characters... I prefer A.B.A though it's hard to use her in the game.. (T____T) baa.... she's.. like me in a way... >_<

about the series and the movie:
    hey! in the movie premiere, i really wanna know this. WHy is it that they all spoke in English but only May spoke in Japanese? weird!!! *>_<

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast