Closed Thread

Thread: Gunbuster 2

Newbie Skurei may be famous one day Skurei may be famous one day
    Thanks

Gunbuster 2

Does anyone have any info on this series? I'm a big fan of the FLCL/Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gainax group, but I can't seem to find any info about the show in English. The art seems to be a mix of FLCL and Evangelion, so I think I'll like it.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gunbuster 2

don't watch it!!! just watch part 1!!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gunbuster 2

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The US branch of the distributor Bandai Visual (Honneamise) has announced the license for the original OVA series 'Gunbuster' http://www.animeonline.net/GUNBUSTER: Honneamise Splash Page. Gunbuster 2 is still in release in Japan with the 6th OVA episode yet to be released. Since Gunbuster 2 is the true sequel of the original Gunbuster (which is widely viewed as the greatest OVA series to come out of the 'Golden Age' of anime) and Bandai Visual has the distribution license in Japan, once the series is finished, it would be natural to expect the announcement of a US license...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread