Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gunslinger Girl

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Gunslinger Girl

i've just recently finished watching the gunslinger girls episodes, do they stop at epsoide 13 or are they going to make more, i really did like the 3 volumes but i felt they left the series unanswered in a few areas and i cant seem to find if there are any new volumes coming out soon.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gunslinger Girls

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung013 View Post
    i've just recently finished watching the gunslinger girls episodes, do they stop at epsoide 13 or are they going to make more, i really did like the 3 volumes but i felt they left the series unanswered in a few areas and i cant seem to find if there are any new volumes coming out soon.
    pretty positive that series is finished. there are no more episodes to come out.

edit: yes it ended in '03. i havent finished watching the series yet(i own them all, im lazy), but i gave u the benefit of the doubt because i didnt finish watching it yet.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, its sad that its over, but i think they still make the manga. and i agree, it was awesome to see the girls owning ppl. my favorite was Rico, and her Dragunov was cool to.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i got the series on video yet havent watch it all yet only watch the first few episodes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    hey i got the series on video yet havent watch it all yet only watch the first few episodes
    you should watch them all. they will be worth it.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

The series is done, over..no more. Question Answered, Closing....ERRRRR....WAIT A MINUTE!!!

There are actually 2 things!!!!
    First the manga is still going on!
    Second I heard through the grape vine that mediaworks did announce recently there is a second season in the works...I tried to confirm this but I can't read japanese. So could someone else confirm this?

Link to mediaworks gunslinger girl page:
    GUNSLINGER GIRL

So given that I will leave this open but to broaden this topic please discuss if you would like to see a second season and why?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jul 20, 2007 at 07:45 AM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    The series is done, over..no more. Question Answered, Closing....ERRRRR....WAIT A MINUTE!!!

There are actually 2 things!!!!
    First the manga is still going on!
    Second I heard through the grape vine that mediaworks did announce recently there is a second season in the works...I tried to confirm this but I can't read japanese. So could someone else confirm this?

Link to mediaworks gunslinger girl page:
    GUNSLINGER GIRL

So given that I will leave this open but to broaden this topic please discuss if you would like to see a second season and why?
    What happened was that the Studio involved in producing the original Anime series put out in a publication (intended for financial analysis and stock perspectives...) that accidentally got put up on their Website, but was promptly taken down. This probably means that they have the license, but are waiting for the official announcement date (unlikely) or the license is still under negotiation (very likely), or they tried negotiating, but failed at the last minute (also very likely)...

Anime news, community, videos and more - animeOnline.com
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

What happened was that the Studio involved in producing the original Anime series put out in a publication (intended for financial analysis and stock perspectives...) that accidentally got put up on their Website, but was promptly taken down. This probably means that they have the license, but are waiting for the official announcement date (unlikely) or the license is still under negotiation (very likely), or they tried negotiating, but failed at the last minute (also very likely)...

Anime news, community, videos and more - animeOnline.com
    i certainly hope they work something out, as i would love to see another season. i think it is one of the better anime that i have seen, in terms of detail.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast