Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GunslingerGirls

Newbie negimaster50 is off to a good start negimaster50's Avatar
    Thanks

GunslingerGirls

Have any body watched this series if so tell me what you think about it and which of the girls do you like

Otaku kimchi24 may be famous one day kimchi24 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: GunslingerGirls

so far the threads from u that i've seen has always been around one subject. The anime and which girl u like for example:
    http://www.animeonline.net/anime/23381-negima.html
    Not taht i ahve anything against it but liek atht has been made already
    at this URLhttp://www.animeonline.net/anime/230...ime-girls.html
    also i say if so so no i didnt not see this anime so i acnnot tell u which girls i like

I praise the one who is able to win it all and still live for it...[/CENTER

Banned TumbleDry is off to a good start TumbleDry's Avatar
    Thanks

meh, watched most of it on youtube. I really liked the gun fights and stuff. I really lost interest in it because it lacked a good story.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TumbleDry View Post
    meh, watched most of it on youtube. I really liked the gun fights and stuff. I really lost interest in it because it lacked a good story.
    The lack of a centralized story is due to the anime's heavy focus on the relationships between the girls and their handlers. Most of the episodes are devoted to explaining who the girls are, where they came from, and how they are treated by their handlers; had Gunslinger Girl lasted more than 13 episodes, it may have had time to develop more of a plot. I still enjoyed it though, and as for my favorite, I'd say either Rico (her joy at simply being alive allows her to follow orders without question) or Triela (the most normal and well-adjusted of all the girls).
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Banned TumbleDry is off to a good start TumbleDry's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    The lack of a centralized story is due to the anime's heavy focus on the relationships between the girls and their handlers. Most of the episodes are devoted to explaining who the girls are, where they came from, and how they are treated by their handlers; had Gunslinger Girl lasted more than 13 episodes, it may have had time to develop more of a plot. I still enjoyed it though, and as for my favorite, I'd say either Rico (her joy at simply being alive allows her to follow orders without question) or Triela (the most normal and well-adjusted of all the girls).
    yea but the animation and the action saved it lol

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a show that you can tell a male wrote: "Let's make a show where girls are using guns." lol
    I liked it but was expecting more.
    As for my favorite girl I'd say Rico or Henrietta. I have a tough time deciding.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Iv seen and i like it i thought it might be better but over all i liked it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie maya_yukihime may be famous one day maya_yukihime may be famous one day maya_yukihime's Avatar
    Thanks

i have watched it and i really like it ...the story is kinda good but too short, may favorite character there is Rico
    Last edited by maya_yukihime; Jan 27, 2007 at 02:53 AM. Reason: grammar

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast