Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Guys who Watch Girly Anime

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys who Watch Girly Anime

How many guys out there watch girly anime? I'm wondering because I watched sailor moon as a kid and Fushigi Yugi the most unmanly of anime.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guys who Watch Girly Anime

I'm not ashamed, I love all types of anime. Romances like Ai yori aoishi (spelling?), love fushigi yugi, I'll try and remember more later. Nothing wrong with it, they have great stories, and I love me a good story.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

depends what you find girly anime

i do watch , onegai teacher/twins , kimi ga nozumo eien , ai yori aoshi and suzuka

and i do enjoy them but ill have to be in the mood for it

if you find that girly anime's then well i guess i like them
    though i dont see a reason guys cant like them

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I like theses so called Girly Animes one of my all time ones is fushigi yugi and ai yori aoshi even read the mangas.I just like em because of there storys.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJjorgen View Post
    i do watch , onegai teacher/twins , kimi ga nozumo eien , ai yori aoshi and suzuka
    I certaintly don't think KGNE is a girly anime out of your list, but you're entitled to your opinion. As for Shodokan's question, yeah most of us guys probably did watch it when we're younger and I for one grew out of most of them. Though I still stick with the old favorites (some of my very first animes) like Oh my goddess and Maison Ikkoku. Can't stand them girly anime anymore unfortunately, sends a damn shiver down my spine.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont think its weird or anything. My sister got me hooked on CLAMP's works. I especially like Rayearth, that was really good. I think that CLAMP's works can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of gender or age.

But then again its not like any anime is gender specific. Its just the majority of the audiece that makes it seems that way. Its also up to the series of the targeted audiences.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    I certaintly don't think KGNE is a girly anime out of your list, but you're entitled to your opinion. As for Shodokan's question, yeah most of us guys probably did watch it when we're younger and I for one grew out of most of them. Though I still stick with the old favorites (some of my very first animes) like Oh my goddess and Maison Ikkoku. Can't stand them girly anime anymore unfortunately, sends a damn shiver down my spine.
    Mine is almost the opposite. I never watched girly stuff when I was little but by growing up I've broadened my horizons. Now I can appreciate some of it when it's well made. E.g. Honey and Clover.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    How many guys out there watch girly anime? I'm wondering because I watched sailor moon as a kid and Fushigi Yugi the most unmanly of anime.
    pls don't mention sailor moon, *shivers* the anime for it was good when i first watched it, but i watched anything back then.. but well the name scares me cause one of my friends was trying to make me watch the live action for it.. *shivers*, i just can't stand it....

but as for girly anime to be it really doesn't matter 2 much. i'm not sure what ppl call girly anime though and the only stuff i know is the really childish stuff, that leaves me completely confused. but yea i watch anything that has a good plot. but i don't know whether is girly or not until one of my friends tell me. but yea doesn't bother me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast