Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: .hack//

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .hack//

I finally got to watch Roots,It rocks,....a whole lot better than Sign.Not so much boring dialog,and slow crap.It explains the story but in a less boring way.
    Omae o Korosu!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone please put all the names of hack things/I play all the games and just watch two series the noraml one where the dude turns out to be a girl and the funny cartoon one with Kite and Blackrose{thw winners who get the data thing}
    Perfection is dull

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

All I ahve seen is //sign and thought it was pretty good. I havethe first game and its fun to play. Havent gotten around to see the other ones yet.

Thanks

Yo wat happen to Kite??????0.o Why is he a PK in the game.I went to the USA website{Don't have a traslater so not the jap}for dot hack and saw a tester or wat ever u call them and Kite was using the Date Drain on a normal person.He looks weirod can someone fill me in.Wat happen.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

it's not actually kite,it's someone with his avatar.I thought this at first as well,until my friend informed me about it.
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie KaNiKa may be famous one day KaNiKa may be famous one day KaNiKa's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw hack Sign, legend of the Twilight, Liminality, Roots. And I love it all But the best is Sign. Great music, beauty character (especially Sora ^^). I have never play in any game .hack, because i don't know, where I can get some

Newbie twilight's angel may be famous one day twilight's angel may be famous one day twilight's angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i once watch it in cartoon network...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_of_Light
    it's not actually kite,it's someone with his avatar.I thought this at first as well,until my friend informed me about it.
    NO MORE KITE{Starts to about cry} Ahhhhh so wat happen to him.Does he came back.To kick that fake dude.But still he looks cool killing players.XD.Even when he is a fake still has the moves and the skill.WAIT.The Data Drain wat the hell.I thought only KITE had/have/has that skill Men i am lost now.Is there a manga to is a filler or something.Anyone have a website that can still me straght in my info on hack and not get me lost.

P.S.Light ask ur friend wat if he is wrong and Kite try Evil. It is about time because he gets to do wat he wants and not be order around like a tool or kid.
    Perfection is dull

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2