+ Reply to Thread

Thread: .Hack

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

.Hack

Who loves this show ,manga or,video game series me I love all the shows sign,twlight,and you have the other two I love the mangas I read all the new ones when they come out and I play both game series for PlayStation 2 GU and the other original one (the one witgh infection in it). Will I was wondering what do you like out of all three and you can say that you like all three but what do you like about it. Me I love all of them cause of the story is so great along with the bad guys and the good guys and what really tops it off for me is all the mystery which makes it super cool. My favorite show of the .hack series is Twlight its just sad that it was the shortest one. My favorite game series is the original one I love those characters the most and the bosses. My favorite manga of couse is you guess Twlight too.

Newbie Kira09L is off to a good start Kira09L's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .Hack

ahh i love .hack got all the games on ps2 hehe
    and yeah i love the twilight one too

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

.hack Sign and Liminality are my two favorites. They pretty much take place around the same time, according to the actual game. I like Sign because it's based on the video game (obviously) and Liminality, because it shows how people are involved with 'The World' game from a user's perspective--behind the keyboard, so to speak.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Always wanted to watch this series, but never got around to it because it was never on when I was. Always looked good too. I actually got to see a few episodes of Twilight, but it is so vague now that I honestly wish I'd seen //sign whenever it was on. I also wish I could've played the video games, I suppose they may be worth a lot now and harder to get but it'd still be nice to play on that old PS2 of mine...>_>;
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

You can find the .Hack games on Ebay dont try to get them at GameStop they are to much money there and it could be a very long time. I have never seen the second part for the first game series their and I have been going there since they first really opened up but try them both they are really awsome.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm personally looking forward to a new installement in the game series because G.U. was well done but i want more.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Thanks

Me too its been a while since they have done one I want a new installement for the games and a new one for the show.

+ Reply to Thread