Closed Thread

Thread: .hack characters?

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

.hack characters?

Well I know I hardly ever come here and I have my reasons. But when I want to know something I just got to know. The thing is I have been watching the .hack series. And right now I am completely disappointed. Dont get me wrong I loved the original .hack//signs and the 4 part game series that came after. I was disappointed with .hack//roots and .hack//G.U. It is like those two newer series just forgot about all of the original .hackers like Bear or Kite. And they dont talk about the legendary Orca and Balmung which really annoys me. So I was wondering what ever happened to the original .hackers?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .hack characters?

Most of them quit playing the game altogether. Then there are a few that still play, but under a different name such as Sora (he is now Haseo, but doesn't know about it until much later - memory loss).

Must keep in mind that the Sign incident was traumatic to most and with the final battle over with and keeping the relationships strong in real life, there is no point to keep playing the World.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    Most of them quit playing the game altogether. Then there are a few that still play, but under a different name such as Sora (he is now Haseo, but doesn't know about it until much later - memory loss).

Must keep in mind that the Sign incident was traumatic to most and with the final battle over with and keeping the relationships strong in real life, there is no point to keep playing the World.
    I know most of them still played during .hack/games cause episode 28 of .hack/signs. The thing I dont understand is why was Sora there and why cant he remember himself playing the original World. Cause Episode 28 was after the .hack/games saga
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

By what i mean when i say they don't play anymore, I mean the main Sign and original four games haven't played the game in years. In Roots the Legend of the Dot Hackers is roughly two years in the past (if i remember correctly) and G.U. is many years after roots.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but the reason why Sora can't remember himself is because of real life stuff.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    By what i mean when i say they don't play anymore, I mean the main Sign and original four games haven't played the game in years. In Roots the Legend of the Dot Hackers is roughly two years in the past (if i remember correctly) and G.U. is many years after roots.

I'm not going to spoil anything, but the reason why Sora can't remember himself is because of real life stuff.
    u can spoil the thing about Sora cause Im never going to buy the games. I hated the .hack//root saga. It just wasnt the same for me

Newbie fellhound001 is off to a good start fellhound001's Avatar
    Phillipsburg,ohio it north west of dayton
    Thanks

IDIOTs i know why they don't have the bloody same .hackers it's because it's a different game cc corp makes a seconed one because they broke into flames and lost most of their data (if you acutly listened closely with the story) was destroed so the original .hackers couldn't log in anymore that the truth. (i realy do love the original stuff but thats what happened) If you need more imfo you can send me a PM or visiter coment and i might resopned back but i might not so just stick ith what i have and shut up.
    PLAYER KILLER

Don't get in my way or I'll kill you!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread