Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .hack legend of twilight

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

.hack legend of twilight

Too short am I right? Also the ending is kinda...well..yeah...It feels open so I gotta finish watching the rest of the .hack series to see what's going on in it. I probably started with the wrong series too huh? Anyhow, what did you guys think of it when you watched it? Also who was your favorite character in this series? My favorite character was Rena.

P.S. Please down pwn me for posting this.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .hack legend of twilight

I haveto say that .hack/signs is the only one really worth watching for a number of reasons. The only thing that made me really love the series was the characters in the original. The only reason I have been watching the other series is just on the hope that they will reintroduced the old characters like Orca and Balmung. O and my favorite character is Bear
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes it was to short and it was the best hack out of the 3 animes I love this one cause it made me laugh so many times i thaink the manga was better then the anime.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Hohenheim View Post
    Yes it was to short and it was the best hack out of the 3 animes I love this one cause it made me laugh so many times i thaink the manga was better then the anime.
    I will agree that the manga was better in most ways but it lacked much of what .hack//signs had. It lacked the great theme that sign had for one and rememberable characters like Crim or Sora. I would state Crimson Knight but hes been in all three .hack series
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    I will agree that the manga was better in most ways but it lacked much of what .hack//signs had. It lacked the great theme that sign had for one and rememberable characters like Crim or Sora. I would state Crimson Knight but hes been in all three .hack series
    Yeah, Crimson Knight isn't all that spectacular but in Twilight you don't see much of him. Also I wanna finish watching the others now but I'm in the process of watching Card Captor Sakura.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somechick_73 View Post
    Yeah, Crimson Knight isn't all that spectacular but in Twilight you don't see much of him. Also I wanna finish watching the others now but I'm in the process of watching Card Captor Sakura.
    he also was in Root and thats what made me stay through the series for the most part. He just comes in says maybe a sentence and two, states hes Crimson Knight and hes been through the same trouble as the main character and that it of him

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    he also was in Root and thats what made me stay through the series for the most part. He just comes in says maybe a sentence and two, states hes Crimson Knight and hes been through the same trouble as the main character and that it of him
    Yeah there's a lot of stuff in twilight that talks about stuff from the other animu's. So I can't wait to see the rest.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by somechick_73 View Post
    Yeah there's a lot of stuff in twilight that talks about stuff from the other animu's. So I can't wait to see the rest.
    See that Im fine with. Its .hack//roots that annoys me which doesnt mention anything of the old world at all except for Kite

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast