Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: .hack//LIMITALITY

Newbie bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88 may be famous one day bigfoot88's Avatar
    Thanks

.hack//LIMITALITY

I just got finshed watching .hack//LIMITALITY and I'm a little confused about it. Was the whole point of the anime just to get cc-coperation intruble and find out the history of the world and ora? Is there only four episodes because it seems like there should be more to many lose ends. So if you have seen this anime please tell me what the whole point of it was and what did you think about it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .hack//LIMITALITY

there are only 4 episodes of the liminality series. go here to read some info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.hack//Liminality

i watched it a long time ago. i dont remember exactly but i think liminality starts around the SIGN series. they try to find out what caused all the comas and stuff.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

well the whole plot in this short 4 episode OVAs is to find the answer to cases of comas that had been hapening to people playing the world. if you want more info i wouls suggest you to go wikipedia, they have a good article on this.

Newbie -[+ Ash +]- may be famous one day -[+ Ash +]- may be famous one day -[+ Ash +]-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Isnt that series more based to help you on the game? Ugh, Nebermind.

Friends are like Condoms. They're always there for you when things get hard.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

This series just gives you an insite as to how the events taking place in the world are affecting the real world. (Like the first and second one)...also if you look closely in the first one they give the keywords for a hidden area in the game (In the US version its easily available via subtitles. LOL)
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno, I just watched every .hack title I could get my hands on. They're all super twisted, .hack//SIGN especially. Nice OSTs, though.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

If you guys want to watch a more twisted plot i would suggest you to watch .hack//roots. In this series haseo a black multi-weapon character wants to avenge the death of shino, due to this shino is in a coma in the real world, thus haseo wants to kill Tri-edge, he was the one that pked shino. Pked means the same as to kill anybody in the world.

Otaku Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy's Avatar
    Thanks

The whole presepive point of the amine is from one of the Female game characters points of view. I think it the Heavy ax girl or Twin user. there are secerts on the DVD that help you in the game and there really are no loose ends it just kinda seems like there are.
    shadows what are they.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast