+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: .Hack series.

Newbie Azur3 Hase0 is off to a good start Azur3 Hase0's Avatar
    Thanks

.Hack series.

Man why isn't there any good forums about .hack? I was hoping to find a few people who actually like the games and the manga. Come on!!! .hack rules
    To die would be a great adventure, but to live is the greatest adventure of all.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: .Hack series.

probably because its not that popular and not many people know about it? idk whats it about anyways?
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Newbie Azur3 Hase0 is off to a good start Azur3 Hase0's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a whole bunch of series. There are two games eries a bunch of maga series like .hack//legend of the twilight and etc. plus the anime. Its about an online game that is called the World. The world is played by thousands of people in the year 2011 to 2017 i think. but the game is actually a real world and u play as a character named Kite and u get this weird bracelet that lets u drain monsters of there data and people have been going into a coma after being killed in the game.

believe me there is a lot to explain
    To die would be a great adventure, but to live is the greatest adventure of all.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion the only .hack worth watching was .hack//sign. I can't stand ROOTS or the G.U. saga. They just drive me mad that they threw away such lovable and great characters.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm only ever watched .hack//sign. I don't like the other sagas.

Though I'm not one to talk. I havn't watched anime in like a year and a half. Haha.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt View Post
    Though I'm not one to talk. I havn't watched anime in like a year and a half. Haha.
    Now were going to have to solve that are we not? You have been missing out on some great anime that has come out in just the past year.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha I don't rightfully have access to a tv whenever I want. Plus I'm a bit busy and don't have extra spending money. lol Screwed.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt View Post
    Haha I don't rightfully have access to a tv whenever I want. Plus I'm a bit busy and don't have extra spending money. lol Screwed.
    I would suggest other means but then I would get a slap on the wrist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast