Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamtaro

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

Hamtaro

I have another show, that i loved...

i do not know if this was an anime or not, please tell me if it was, but does anyone remember Hamtaro, the little hamster that went on adventures? lol, all i remember of the show was Ham-ham's, and a dog.. xD
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Newbie maher23 is off to a good start maher23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hamtaro

hamtaro is an anime! and my lil brother's, sister's, and cousin's love that anime show!
    but not me?

i love being a turlte!

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

of course Hamtaro is an anime .. drawing style explains clear ...
    Quote Originally Posted by maher23 View Post
    hamtaro is an anime! and my lil brother's, sister's, and cousin's love that anime show!
    but not me?
    lol same here my younger relatives but not me?!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i love that show. god its been too long since i watched it last. i loved the musical one who rides on a pig. he always gave great advice in the form of music. Jingle was his name, i believe.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL!! I totally remember that show! I liked it a little bit because it was entertaining. But, I'm a guy so i didn't like it that much.

Newbie Numb3r 1 Otaku is off to a good start Numb3r 1 Otaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow..Hamtaro. That was the second anime that I watched. I remember I use to love it so much. Even though im older now, I wouldnt mind watching an episode for old time's sake
    Im just an unnoticeble dude.....hug me

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    i love that show. god its been too long since i watched it last. i loved the musical one who rides on a pig. he always gave great advice in the form of music. Jingle was his name, i believe.
    Jingle is a friggin' stoner, LOL.

I haven't seen Hamtaro in AGES! I'm gonna sound silly sayin' this--cuz I'm WAY too old for these types of shows--but I loved the crap outta Hamtaro! It used to come on early in the mornings before I left for work (which was cool, because it gave me somethin' to talk about with the students I tutored) and again afterward. I still get the English theme song stuck in my head from time to time.

I had a hamster named Edward Wang Hau Pepeleu Tirusky V (named after Radical Edward--Cowboy Bebop) who I used to either call "Eddie" or "Ham-Ham" on occasion. I miss my hamster... Word to the wise: Never let a friend babysit your ham-ham for more than a month.
    They'll kill him!

R.I.P. Edward V
    July 2004-June 2006
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Feb 27, 2008 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Forgot my trademark green text...

Newbie maher23 is off to a good start maher23's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaha!!!! well? wer older and but have a childich mind? but its good thing that we keep supporting that anime for our kids? right guys?
    cause it helps the children or little kids to learn whats right from wrong...
    am i right?

i love being a turlte!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast