Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hamtaro

Newbie maher23 is off to a good start maher23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hamtaro

you know what guys?
    why dont we create a role play of hamtaro?
    what do you think?

i love being a turlte!

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

dude, we should make a roleplay for it, i would be up for it!
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember people making fun of me for watching it. It was a cute but very kiddie anime. I liked it while it showed though. I hate that they cancelled it

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

I remeber crying alot after it was cancelled, and I think that i own the game somewhere for gameboy and such, hmmm *goes to look for it*
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to watch hamtaro, the little hampsters were so cute. I used to have both of the gameboy games, they were pritty cool, when i got them anyway. Little hampsters big advantures

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember when it was on i watched a few episodes to see what it was about.Nothing to great from what i seen but thats just me. I mean it was ok but it really wasn't something that i would watch so i soon lost interest in it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I remember when it was on i watched a few episodes to see what it was about.Nothing to great from what i seen but thats just me. I mean it was ok but it really wasn't something that i would watch so i soon lost interest in it.
    well if you are not the "cute-little-thingies" lover of course you wouldn't ... you're just like me .. i watched several episodes and lost interest soon after ... not my favorite taste i guess
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

You two have no love what-so-ever. Nothing wrong with dark things but come on. Cute little hamsters scurrying around doing these cute little adventures, whats not to love? Oh why am I even trying?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast