+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd Season Licensed!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd Season Licensed!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

For fans of the high school girl seeking aliens, espers, and time travelers, Bandai Entertainment has announced the US/Region 1 license of the 2nd season of 'The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya'...

Haruhi Season 2 Licensed - Mania.com
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd Season Licensed!!!

Can you give me a plot view of the anime and would i like it..?

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

@Brandon Grace Heat
    The plot... Is the same as the first season...
    I mean, COMPLETELY.
    I watched the second season in japan on TV, and a lot of it was just a rerun, literally. Just some new episodes. And the new episodes were... well, not so good for my taste...
    What was Kyoto Animations thinking?!
    Don't know how it will air in the US, but really, I didn't find it too interesting...
    Something that I found annoying was "endless 8", you'll know what I mean when you watch it, if you do...

I still am looking forward to the movie though...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taikaw View Post
    @Brandon Grace Heat
    The plot... Is the same as the first season...
    I mean, COMPLETELY.
    I watched the second season in japan on TV, and a lot of it was just a rerun, literally. Just some new episodes. And the new episodes were... well, not so good for my taste...
    What was Kyoto Animations thinking?!
    Don't know how it will air in the US, but really, I didn't find it too interesting...
    Something that I found annoying was "endless 8", you'll know what I mean when you watch it, if you do...

I still am looking forward to the movie though...
    Will the anime end up in america and who shall show it Chillier, or Syfy or {Adult swim)?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh! So exciting! ^_^

I can't wait for the release of the second season. I was plotting watching some fansubs, but I'd rather watch it legitimately by buying a copy. Studio's gotta make their money, right? But, the impatient part of me wants to watch fansubs anyway and then just purchase the box set when it's available.

For those who've may have already seen it: Should I just watch it while I'm waiting for my purchase? (Speaking of Haruhi, I wonder if they still have the Haruhi/PSP bundle pack in Japan. I'd shell out some serious yen for that! ...when I can afford it.)

Thanks

It sound like a good series I hope that america tv gets it sometimes soon and perhaps IFC will air it and it will not be cut by {Adult Swim} or chillier or syfy?

Newbie Negai is off to a good start Negai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, I am kind of glad, that means they will get to work on releasing it in America. I buy the DVD's even after I have seen the episodes just for the heck of it (And for the extras. :'D).

The second season was kind of... bleh, though. It got pretty boring with the whole repetition thing but it was wonderful to hear Hirano Aya's Haruhi voice again. Ahaha. ^-^

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay, i get another excuse to watch the Endless Eight... On a more pleasant note i do want this to add to my altar of Haruhiism

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

+ Reply to Thread