Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: has any 1 every seen gokusen

Newbie hayate[nar] may be famous one day hayate[nar] may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation has any 1 every seen gokusen

i watched a show called gokusen or soemthing really close it was anime
    about a teacher and soem student or soemthing it was funny though but i dont know when it comes on plz tell me

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    # Please read the forum description before posting or opening a new topic, i.e. post in the relevant forum sections. Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Members should use a "normal font" and avoid the excessive use of capital letters.
    Anime/Manga topics belong in the Anime/Manga Forum...

Moving...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gosh, I really don't know. I watched it on DVD, and loved it. The live drama was good too, but I prefer the anime.
    Shin is HAWT!!

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loved it! Along with with blue-rebel I also watched the live version(season 1 and 2)..Shin is HOT!
    Anyway, I'm not sure if I liked the animated or live version better, still deciding on that one. The animated version was kinda short to me, unless I'm missing episodes. I think that was the only drawback in my opinion.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't saw the anime version of this but i saw the live. It was kinda funny because the students are always on mischiefs...haha

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I've seen Gokusen not the anime version the live version just like Prince_Edward. It's very funny and enjoyable to watch. ^_^!!!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've watched the animated series on one of the encore channels before and thought it was really funny.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good, eh? As good as GTO. Shucks, if only Yankumi and Shin got together................ *grumbles*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast