Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: has any 1 every seen gokusen

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: has any 1 every seen gokusen

@blue_rebel - yes he is the only good looking one on the show.^_^ I do have to agree with you when she's dressed as an ane-san (thank you for teaching me that one), she looks really pretty.

I love it when she totally spaces out and starts talking to herself. She totally cracks me up. Fight Oh! Oh!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha yeah, np. But it's been quite a while since I watched it (2 years ago?) that I'm starting to forget all the character's names. One of my favourite eps was the one where Uchi went missing. That was HILARIOUS.

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

That was a good episode. I love when they go on the class trip. They wouldn't let them off the bus because they were afraid they would make a scene, especially with all the high school girls around! That was great! Yankumi had to go chasing each one cause they kept running off the bus one by one. LOL

Newbie inuyasha190879 may be famous one day inuyasha190879 may be famous one day inuyasha190879's Avatar
    Thanks

that show is good it is quite funny because the teacher can kick anyone on the show.
    what you looking at?

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Kitty_Angel View Post
    Ya know I was kinda surprised about that when I started watching the second season. How come they didn't end up together!! Although the reference to a certain cop was hilarious in the second season. It's only funny if you've seen both seasons.. ^_^

GTO is great also!

Yes, I myself enjoyed Gokusen's live dorama a lot, but only until the first season... I found the plots and characters of the second season to be quite repeated...

WARNING:: SPOILERS::

For example, Kuma of the first season has dyed blonde hair and always wears a red shirt over his fuku... Similarly, Okuma of the second season dones the same look... Only he's much bigger and functions only as a minor supporting character compared to his senior...

Another thing was that Uchi, being the tallest of the bunch, also had Tsuchi, his counterpart of the succeeding season with an added bonus of accesory fans... >.<

Other episodes like abandoned warehouse fights with elite school troublemakers were also overused...

::SPOILERS ::END

It's really too bad because the intial season was awesome... Athough live action Shin (Jun from Arashi) was quite OOC when compared to the anime.. which is quite disappointing since anime Shin has a better personality... ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Good, eh? As good as GTO. Shucks, if only Yankumi and Shin got together................ *grumbles*
    I think Gokusen did a way better job on the live action than GTO did... In terms of the anime, GTO rocked all the way... ^^;

Thanks

@ zeine - you're right the second season was lacking something. And yes, some of the scenes were overused. However, I still thought it was funny, not as good as the first season. There are always changes with characters between the live and anime version. Sometimes disappointing, sometimes not. ^_^ That is the anime world.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3