Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone heard of Initial D?

Newbie InitialDAE86 is off to a good start InitialDAE86's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Has Anyone heard of Initial D?

I just wanted to put this question out there so if you have heard initial D, do you like it, or do you hate it?
    I love it!

One Piece Crew.
    -InitialDAE86

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has Anyone heard of Initial D?

And next time please explain why you love it ^_^
    I simply love it because of the tension you feel inside the cars, when the people do their drifts, I actually fall of my seat
    The plot is simple and the animation - not bad.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I really havent seen it but iv bin wanting to really is it worth a watch ??
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes it is, although the drawing style is different from what you would expect I'd say it's still worth your time ^_^

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I first saw the Initial D movie (the Chinese on with Jay Chou & stuff), and I liked it, and decided to read the manga because I thought it would be even better (Jay Chou's acting is... lacking, to say the least >_<). I read up to volume 4 or so I think before I decided to rent the anime. So I watched 1 episode and realized... I HATE CARS >_< I don't understanding drifting (well, I finally do after one of my friends took pity on me and explained it) and I don't understand any of the racing stuff. So... I can't say I'm that big a fan of it ^^; If I knew more about cars, though, (or even liked cars...) I prolly would be ^^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Yes it is, although the drawing style is different from what you would expect I'd say it's still worth your time ^_^
    Yes i did see some previews to it and drawing style did look a bit different to me,In the end of things ill probably check it out.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have definentally heard of Initial D. I havn't read the manga but Stage 1-4 is hot. It is the first sports anime I have ever enjoyed and will keep me going until the very end.

Bunta has to be my favorite character so far, bringing that old school feel to the new age.

It is sad that I had to spend a few years thinking Initial D had ended with the 1st and Second stage, but it feels damn good to know I was horribly long. I am just waiting now until they bring out the 5th stage for the series.

Oh yeah I do have it, but if you are seeking dubbed, wait a few years I suppose.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Initial D is one of my favourite ^ ^. I've read the manga and watching the anime.
    I like how the animation is different and all the effects. The characters are drawn/presented in a different style.....it is like an older style.
    Cars are not my favourite topic or something i would be interested in, but just the basic plot and the action between the cars along with the characterization is enough to grab my interest.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast