+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hate it??

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hate it??

well and i am glad you ask this very question because when i watching naruto i was remembering this very reason why i would hate an anime so much. a anime with to much filler's in it. Yes i like to get an idea of whats going on but i dont need to know their whole sally-sob-story on them its just nerve racking when i can be seeing so much more of whats happening now not what happend in their past. and example of this is: kiba and akamaru in the battle agin the cursemark guy who splits into 2 people he is hiding behind a rock when it recaps to him first getting the dog and how it peed in his face then it recaps to his mom leaving them in the rain to work together that filled most the episode when i could have seen his progress in how he sussesfuly escapes the enemy.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well yes i would say everybody here at least has seen one anime and liked it to be here i dont think anybody would come here for the arcade and make 100 posts to be on it they could just get them off from the enternet so that is probaly it is for the anime and if they arent here because of anime they probaly have heard so much about it here they would have atleast watched some of the shows that are popular to see what the fuss is all about.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

two things make me hate anime sometimes ...
    1st - senseless ecchie in the anime series (some) ...
    i mean the girl walks and panties are always visible no matter what she does that's so crap and that only makes matters worse for the watcher (unless he seeks that kind of stuff[rather save the trip and watch hentai] but anyway it worsen the seriousness of an incident ... (note: there's so many ecchie animes i watched that were so good in their story line and in arranging)
    examples of those stupid animes: Yumeria ,Demon Bane and Hanuyoko maids ...
    examples of good animes with ecchie : Airgear ,Midori No hibi and many others

2nd - animes that has a great lack of affection on watchers ...
    what i mean by this when i watch glorious animes my emotions are seriously moved and shacked ,like sometime when a character dies i can't eat properly that day and things like that ..i know i know it's stupid but that's the way i enjoy animes ...
    Examples of bad animes : Card Captor Sakura ,FLCL
    Examples of good animes : Cowboy Bebop ,Full Metal Alchemist or Darker than black and many many others ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Another hate that i dislike in anime's is the poorly drawn qualitiy some of them seem to have and a good example of this is yes shin-chan(even tho i like the anime) the art work when its to sloppy it just dont seem like anime
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as i see it, the drawing style of Kureyon Shinchan is unique, not sloppy and not "un-anime-ish". There's more to the anime style than just vibrant hair colors and big shimmering eyes. Art in anime branches out in lots of sub-styles, some even use the style in classical japanese paintings and some branch out to pseudo-abstract(count of monte cristo) styles, some are deeply rooted to the old school and some are really unique like that of shin chan's. I think that jazzy-lined and distorted style of shin chan complemented the theme of the show, it would'nt look right if it were to be drawn in the usual kind of way. It was a great idea for it to be drawn that way, i've seen a lot of beautifully rendered anime out there but it doesn't seem good enough because IMO a bad idea on art no matter how beautifully rendered is still a bad idea.

It looks like Shin Chan was meant to be drawn that way and not a failed trial to look like something else(those, i truly hate). I'm very aware that critics will always be there to strike on the untraditionally drawn animeS, but weird "S" looking like art is diff'rent from weird "S" looking like weird "S"...So, there, Shin chan in my opinion is not sloppy it's just unusual and not running with the pack.

I'm not bashing on gaara's opinion tho, that's his and this is mine. I'm just trying to point out my artistic preferences & opinions regarding bad and good art in anime. And i respect every artistic opinion out there. ....well...almost, there's still Shura no Toki(w/c has bad art) IMO.
    Last edited by Hantei16; Feb 10, 2008 at 04:20 AM.

Newbie Twilight Dawn is off to a good start Twilight Dawn's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Hate it??

well the type of anime that i really hate are the ones that are sooo "slow"
    like anime that are like 200 episodes where the ppl tat make the anime try their ****in hardest to put a lot of fillers since they are dangerously close to the manga T_T
    this is happening rite now with naruto --> the 2 past episodes both were soo gay.....
    now Full Metal Alchemist broke away from the manga --> was only 54 episodes and every single episode was ****IN AWESOME

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

To much angst.... I mean we all have our moments. The world in general has angst in it's every day.

There is an extreme though. NGE "I don't care that my doing something will save the world my father does not love me so I don't want to"

When people can't even function to an extreme that they cry more then anything else it's just to much.

Yes I can understand that they might be in extreme situations but you know I want to watch them deal with and maybe overcome that.... Not just cry

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, yes. There is one that I truly dislike. It's a little anime called Inuyasha. Why do I dispise it? Because one, it never does anything throughout the whole series! It's just they arrive at a village, kill a demon. Arrive at a village, kill a demon. It gets kind of BOREING after a while. Number two is that they never finish the series! It only stops at episode 165 or something, and it IS pretty hard to finish a series that dosen't have a good plot in the first place. My last reason is that I do find some characters annoying. For instance, Kagome. She always annoys me because she needs help from inuyasha, she never fights for herself. At least Kikyo is strong enough to fend for herself. And those are all my reasons why I dispise Inuyasha! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast