+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have Anyone seen Saint Seiya

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Have Anyone seen Saint Seiya

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if Any of you seen Saint Seiya. Im my personal opinon it has to be one of the best of all time.

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have Anyone seen Saint Seiya

i saw it not all but a lot of it and i adore it!!i really like it!!it's a ver nice anime and very well done too!
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the old ones when I was like a 5 year old, so now that they created all these other series I do not know which one I saw or where it stands. Great show as far as I can remember, but I remember thinking the guy in the pink armor was a chick, and my bro telling me it was a dude. I had a tough time accepting that xD

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

syd
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I saw the old ones when I was like a 5 year old, so now that they created all these other series I do not know which one I saw or where it stands. Great show as far as I can remember, but I remember thinking the guy in the pink armor was a chick, and my bro telling me it was a dude. I had a tough time accepting that xD
    I know what you are talking about I used to think he was a girl too. The series is divided in several sagas. the Santuary Saga, Asgard Saga, Poseidon Saga, and latest The Hades Chapter. However the anime has not been finish yet. So far I believe the whole series has gone over 150 episodes. they are some rumors that the creator is writing two more sagas.

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

that would be nice!!and the guy in pink(what was his name?in italian he was called andromeda that is a female name)really looks like a girl and wears a girl armour!!it even has breasts i think!well he's still cute!!hehe
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

syd
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    that would be nice!!and the guy in pink(what was his name?in italian he was called andromeda that is a female name)really looks like a girl and wears a girl armour!!it even has breasts i think!well he's still cute!!hehe
    His name is shun but adromeda is his gardian contellation.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember watching the older ones when i was younger.From what i remember it was pretty good i liked it allot, tho like most i thought the guy in the pink armor was a girl for a wile lol till i figured it out.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I remember watching the older ones when i was younger.From what i remember it was pretty good i liked it allot, tho like most i thought the guy in the pink armor was a girl for a wile lol till i figured it out.
    Funny thing too, it was his brother that took a shaft for him because it was the pink armor guy who originally picked some training place that was supposedly hell or something...In this case looks like his brother actually make the right choice considering if the didn't switch he would have gotten the pink armor

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread