Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever used an anime name before in like a game?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever used an anime name before in like a game?

To be honest i have because i feel that using the name of those characters would make me like them.It has been a while since i done that though.But I haven't given up on using their name.It makes me feel special.

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

i like using the name Heero from Gundam Wing when i am playing RPGs that require you to give them a name

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honestly correct into deciding what kind of character name i would call the person in the game takes like three minutes or so to finally choose one I hardly get any with it even though I only chosed Murashige as the permanent name for the entire game play and i have never got bored of it anyway heres my question that i have When do you get bored of naming your character in the game???

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha i used to get every one in my moblie a put them down as diffrent anime names to what i thought that person was like lol ¬__¬ i stoped it now tho
    cos i was goin into secndry school and people would of been like¬__¬WTF!! lol >__<

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Really is there anyway i can change all that and hows this how can you do that at both times for instance rite now, and how may i change the setting of the entire game equinn???

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many times. I've used anime names for essays and short stories I've done for school. I've also used anime names dor show names when I'm working on stage. Its often very useful to use an anime name instead of your own...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I have many times. I've used anime names for essays and short stories I've done for school. I've also used anime names dor show names when I'm working on stage. Its often very useful to use an anime name instead of your own...
    The names you can use as your own is finding out which names have already been taken like my example I used (Murashige) as my own character and expertly I know how to properly use it when it comes to Action Games or anything in the web so I am used to using this one and never get bummed out of it. Does that count as your meaning???

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo43 View Post
    I just want to know have you guys ever used an anime name for like a game name or like a speech for class I just wanted to know becuse I have I've used plenty of anime name I just wounderin if other ppl have
    ya i have in many games so people dont know who beet they high score lol.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast