+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen Scrapped Princess ?

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you seen Scrapped Princess ?

I just finished watching Scrapped Princess I thought it was very well done. A friend of mine lent it to me. Ihad never heard of it and was quite surprised with it. Has anyone else out there seen it? If so let me know what you thought of it.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you seen Scrapped Princess ?

Yes, I have seen the anime. I agree with you that it was really well done. I also liked it for its originality. Fantasy and Science Fiction isn’t a mixture you see everyday so it was a nice change from the run-of-the-mill anime. (And when I say run-of-the-mill I mean the kind where the plot and/or characters has been overused)

It had a lot of plot twists that I wasn’t expecting as well which is always a nice touch in my book. Some of the character profiles I will admit were some that I have seen before for example.

Pacifica Casull was not a very sympathetic or likeable character in the beginning but that changed gradually as the series progressed. She was the classic main character that doesn’t quite fit into the crowd and has to fight to obtain friends and repect.

Shannon Casull is the typical older brother who gives his sister a hard time but in the end loves her and is fiercely overprotective of her.

Raquel Casull is the sweet, sympathetic sister who is always there to support her family and is also extremely protective. She also possesses the quality of having a very sweet disposition but in the end is an excellent fighter.

Overall it is a good anime, though, and I would recommend it.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; May 06, 2008 at 06:32 PM. Reason: clarifying and correcting grammatical errors.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I really enjoyed this anime and am actually reading the manga now to see the differences. It was a sweet anime and my daughter enjoyed it too. I like how it appeals to many different ages.

I'm just me.

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, three times(on TV) but the 2nd time is the only one that really matters.

It was okay for me, i don't think it's as good as you think. Fantasy and Sci-Fi combined isn't really an unusual thing to see(at least for me), to me the story seemed like it came from the 18th century romantic movement(characters included)...Which isn't a bad idea, but it could've been better.

The most charming aspect of it is its high-end animation but it's not a surprising feat considering the number of episodes.

For me, it's just something on TV, something i would watch because the show that i'm waiting for comes after it. Not enough to make me a fan, not enough to make me a hater.

Newbie calmflame is off to a good start calmflame's Avatar
    Thanks

No i havent got to watch it yet i live in a somewhat small town and have been duying to see it since i finnaly got to watch a preview
    Elf

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

yes I liked it alot!
    good story line!
    and also I liked
    the Characters!
    But I wasn't a fan
    of the art in the manga!

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen a few trailer for it but havent seen a episode yet
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

i watched this anime and kinda liked it.the story line is kinda cool.and im looking forward on reading the manga
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast