Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hayao Miyazaki!

Newbie AnimeFreakDizzy may be famous one day AnimeFreakDizzy may be famous one day AnimeFreakDizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hayao Miyazaki!

I know exactly what you're talking about but I thought that my neighbor totoro was the best I mean oh yeah and the castle in the sky loved that one anyone else who loved it.
    Hassun killed this signature.
    Read the rules.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Laputa, Castle in the sky!!!!!

Okay, Princess Mononoke probably touched me a lot, but Laputa for a strange reasons I bought the DVD and watched it quite often and I show it to everyone who dares to watch an anime xD

I guess there is a hidden meaning in that movie that I just can't pinpoint. Sleep now xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

pam
    Newbie pam may be famous one day pam may be famous one day pam's Avatar
    Thanks

I love 'princess mononoke'! It is such a moving film...
    nothing to loose

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Difficult to say, because I love every one of Miyazaki's films and they all made me cry. If tears are anything to go by, though, Howl no Ugoku Shiro would be my favourite because it made me cry the most. The first ever Miyazaki film I watched was Nausicaa - despite the old-ish quality of the animation I was driven to watch more... and that's how I ended up chasing after every other animated film he directed/wrote. (Mononoke Hime is lovely, and Mimi wo Sumaseba is probably one of the sweetest stories!) The only thing I don't like about Miyazaki's films are their endings, which... well, aren't very nice. +__+

But I still haven't watched Gedo Senki!!

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yea, I totally forgot I'd seen Laputa: Castle in the Sky (short term memory loss really sucks!), thanks for reminding me whoever posted it about it lol. It was ok, I think it ranked last compared to the other three I've seen though. And I've also been wanting to see Nausicca: Of the Valley of the Wind, but I missed my chance when Toonami showed it and I haven't been able to find it at any of my local video stores.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

The only Hayao Miyazaki movies I've seen are Laputa : Castle in the Sky, Mononoke-hime, Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, and Spirited Away... but of those the one I probably like the best might be Spirited Away, because I was totally OBSESSED with the movie the first time I saw it. My mother rented the dubbed version (I hate dubs, but I was sick so I wasn't able to go to the video store myself >_>) and I memorized every single line to that movie... It was just such a cute story that I watched it again and again ^-^ lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie akidarchangelprincess may be famous one day akidarchangelprincess may be famous one day
    Thanks

howl's moving castle... is the best so far. though it kinda sucks since the girl looks like an old woman. hehehe...but it was still cool in the end.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Like most of you, I enjoyed almost all of his movies. Every single one was unique and memorable.. I like it that all of them are sentimental, which made them a lot more enjoyable to watch with my family. My most favourite ones were Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Mononoke-hime, of course. I also adore the movie, Mimi o sumaseba, which was not directed by him, but however, he was the one who did the production and screenplay. That was a truly memorable tale, very inspiring and lovely.

Special News:

Oh yeah, I knew about the movie called Gedo Senki, which is directed by Miyazaki Goro, son of Miyazaki Hayao, but I haven't had the chance to see it.. My family, who did watch it, liked it very much, though my dad was disappointed a bit, but he still thought it's worth watching ^^ So, I will tell you all to keep an eye out for his movie!!
    Last edited by kedar; Dec 17, 2006 at 08:10 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast