+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help help help please

Newbie dmikko is off to a good start
    Thanks

Help help help please

I just registrered here in hope to find some help.

For several years now i have been looking for an anime, in wich i shortly remember pieces from when i was a kid.
    this may just be another anime series but im pretty sure it was a movie..
    So what i remember in particular is this one scene with a "evil looking" guy on a train/bullet train thing (kinda reminds me of Zangetsu from bleach (long time ago do go from that)) hes pointing a gun or a sword at something, another thing is that im pretty sure the movie plot is about something with a bomb, nerve gas, toxic, poison SOMETHING!!

so as u see this is quite difficult to search for on google... PLEASE help.

-Dmikko

Newbie Sillybabe is off to a good start Sillybabe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help help help please

The description is kinda vague...any more details you can remember?
    Dont Let My Smile or This Laugh Fool You....

Thanks

Sadly no, i dont remember any more than that atm.. as said its a long time ago..
    but if its at any help i think its released before 2000. But still the new stile anime, so the animation is HQ.

My thought is that there cant be that many Anime movies about poison,nerve toxin (whatever) since i close to 0 usefull responses from google..

Newbie Garothe is off to a good start
    Thanks

Another thing that would help is where you saw this anime. Was it one of the old Sci-fi channel animes? Was it on regular tv, cable, or something a friend had bought. If it was a scifi thing that would narrow it down alot, also do you remember it being really gritty / hardcore, or more of a fun thing. Hope to be able to help.

Thanks

well it was on a regular channel, and it was a kinda serious anime, as in the main thing was about people could die.
    about the movie itself i dont recall it to be that futuristic in anyway except maybe the "sky train" thing i mentioned earlier.
    If anything please post any anime movie you know has something to do with nerve gas, poison, nuclear stuff etc.

Newbie Garothe is off to a good start
    Thanks

While I didn't have any definite answer for you I wanted to bring up a couple of suggestions.

The first is Golgo 13. About an government paid assaisin that goes around killing people. The character you metioned from bleach I think looks very similiar to him. Never really watched but, but I know its a pretty gritty anime. Also eps 1 description is - 1: At Pin-Hole "Golgo 13, the world?s deadliest assassin will take almost any job offered him. He?s worked for criminals and kingpins, gamblers and governments and he?s taken out criminals and kingpins, gamblers and governments. This time he?s hired to shoot and kill a hijacker before the bomber kills all the passengers on board."

Again was never really my kind of anime so not sure if thats it or not.

Two other series that ring about with sky type trains are Armitage III(both a series and a movie that condesced the whole show into one long movie). Dont recall recall any actual bombs on the train though. And the other one is the original Bubblegum crisis, but that one would be a lot more far fetched. Chicks in powered armor show and also really gritty, and it has a older feeling style.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know. Dont know to much about new anime, but have seen most of the older stuff.

Thanks

Thanks, but sadly none of them were the one i was looking for..
    By the way, as i remember the "bomb" is not ON the train.
    Its just what i clearly remember,= a train scene with a evil looking guy pointing a long gun or a sword against someone, And something about a bomb of some kind.
    Thanks again, and yes please if u can think of any more feel free

Newbie Chocolate is off to a good start Chocolate's Avatar
    Thanks

umm do you know what year you saw this anime...? i mean, it might help if i knew. time is important!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast