Closed Thread

Thread: Help: Identify this Anime!

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Help: Identify this Anime!

Okay, I keep seeing this anime (especially in AMV Hell 3 - its the first clip they show) where you have a chick who reloads her gun with her breasts.

Screenshot

Anyone know what anime this is? I've asked all my friends and they recognize it but dont recall the darn name.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help: Identify this Anime!

Grenadier is the anime. never saw it before, but will look into it now.

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Whoo, thanks for the help! Have any idea what its about? Aside for the gun-slingin' boobs? LOL
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Newbie Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22 may be famous one day Flclking22's Avatar
    Thanks

YEAH! I have a list of the animes that are on AMV hell 3 but i dont know exactly the name of it. Here you go: Ah! My Goddess;Akazukin Chacha;Akira;Armitage III: Dual Matrix;Azumanga Daioh;Battle Angel;Battle Athletes Victory;Beck, Mongolian Chop, Squad;Beserk;Bleach;Boboboubo Boubobo;Bottle Fairy;Cardcaptor Sakura;Cat Soup;Child's Toy;Chobits;Club to Death Angle;Cowboy Bebop;Cying Freeman;Di Gi Charat;Dragon Ball Z;Elfen Lied;Escaflowne;Excel Saga;Fist of the North Star;FLCL;Fruits Basket;Full Metal Alchemist;Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu;Full Moon Wo Sagashite;Fushigi yuugi;Futakoi;Ghost in the Shell;Golden Boy;Grave of the Fireflies;Gravitation;GTO;Grenadier;Gunsmith Cats;Haibane Renmei;Hamtaro;Hanada Shoen-shi;Hand Maid May;Hellsing;Hikaru no Go;His and Her Circumstances;Inital D;Inu Yasha;Katamari Damacy;Kiddy Grade;Last Exile;Legend of the Mystical Ninja;Love Hina;Loveless;Lupin III;Magic Users Club;Magical Play;Mahou Sensei Negima;Matrion;Successor Nadesico;Mega Man;Metropolis;Naruto;Neon Genesis;New Fist of the North Star;Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte;One Peice;Outlaw Star;Paranoia Agent;Peace Maker;Perfect Blue;Pokemon;Pom Poko;Princess Tutu;Project A-ko;Puni Puni Poemy;Ranma 1/2;Read or Die;Revolutionary Girl Utena;Sailor Moon;School Rumble;Serial Experiments Lain;Shounen Bushidou;Sonic;Spirited Away;Strawberry Eggs;Sugar, A Little Snow Fairy;Super GALS!;Temchi Muyo!;To Heart;Transformers;Trigun;Twin Spica;UFO Princess Valkyrie;Witch Hunter Robin;X;Yakitate!!;Yu Yu Hakusho. Yeah look through this list youll find it. along with any and all of the best animes out there.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

topic solved glad our members are always willing to help a fellow anime fan
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread