Closed Thread

Thread: help me name this anime

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

help me name this anime

All right now I know how much everyone loves it when someone can't remember an anime but please humor me. I saw an anime a long time ago when they used to show a bunch of different anime shows in a line up kind of like they do on Toonami but it was on satellite. It was played after Silent Mobius. All I can remember is this girl with half green half red hair. I know that the main character was a guy and I think that a really old guy was kind of the evil mastermind. Sorry its not a lot to work with but does anyone have any ideas?

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: help me name this anime

That would be Betterman shown on TechTV/G4 when they used to show anime.

Betterman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is that the character your looking for in the image on wiki?
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

That is exactly the right anime. Thank you so much. I don't know how you did it with my lousy description but you were right on.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Another problem solved by Mechazawa.

Closing thread.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread