+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help remembering two names of shows!!!!

Newbie Ichigo371990 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Help remembering two names of shows!!!!

Hey I need help remembering the name of a Anime.

The anime I only seen one EP but I remember, it was about all these school in Japan the had like fight club thing going on. It had this one girl kicking big guys ass in like the first EP I think and they all wore symbols showing what school or think they were from.
    Last edited by Ichigo371990; May 28, 2009 at 01:06 AM.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help remembering two names of shows!!!!

The anime I only seen one EP but I remember, it was about all these school in Japan the had like fight club thing going on. It had this one girl kicking big guys ass in like the first EP I think and they all wore symbols showing what school or think they were from.
    I dunno that there two certain animes that are like that the first is Aya(Girl) from Tenjou Tenge and the other one is Hakufu(Girl) from Ikkitousen both animes are lots of fighting and the two girls are experts in swords(for Aya) and martial arts(for Hakufu)
    If there is earing in their ears it is Ikkitousen..

The Hentai I know even less about. All I know is it has a doctor having sex with his nurse. But his has those heart jumpers on her legs and shocking her, and then the seen ends with her dieing or something wrong with her. Oh and the doctor has glasses on and I think gray or black hair.
    You know Ichigo Hentai and other perverted stuffs are not allowed here in AO...
    You might get banned if you continue doing stuffs containing Heantais and other perverted stuffs...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Thanks

First off thank you for telling me I will fix that right away. Next I hope your not playing judge to me.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Next I hope your not playing judge to me.
    I'm not like that but I'm warning you cause to prevent you from getting permanently banned in AO..
    Please follow the rules..
    Anime Online - FAQ
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    I'm not like that but I'm warning you cause to prevent you from getting permanently banned in AO..
    Please follow the rules..
    Anime Online - FAQ
    Oh your right, sorry I am new to forums of any kind. I never seen the rules so thanks and as you can see I fixed it.

Thanks

Oh your right, sorry I am new to forums of any kind. I never seen the rules so thanks and as you can see I fixed it.
    Good for you then and one more thing do you have a Introduction Thread(cause every new members of AO have one)..
    I loved my GF...

+ Reply to Thread