Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hentai

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hentai

Just had a thought from Nadesico. Meh, was a laugh. As for Hentai: yep, seen it. Collected some of it. Now I just ignore it. The only thing that its good for is that some of the artists are actually quite good. Shame that I cannot find any of there art other than this stuff.
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Newbie cloudstrife1990 is off to a good start cloudstrife1990's Avatar
    the united states in ste. genevieve Missouri
    Thanks

well i dont mind hentai cause sometimes the real stuff does get a little boring and i would have to say im a fan of bible black

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, i have to hand it to him tho, hes got a set for making this thread...
    i dont see this thread having a very long life span.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Vivi may be famous one day Vivi may be famous one day Vivi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    First i want to say dont post any pictures or say any sites so this thread does not get into trouble. But who is sick like me and loves hentai thats what i want to talk about here who likes it and loves it and you can tell your favorite one here and dont say dick or something like that they might get mad but i well start things off i love hentai i love after class lessons the best its my favorite hentai becaus e i like how they wear outfits im like that is so hot and i do like hard core stuff to any the people who pass this let me know if we can post sites thanks.
    ive never heard of "after class lessons" im wondering if its good but i like "la blue girl" it caught my eye and i watched it and thought it was really great..

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ive seen my fair share of hentai. I'm not addicted to it, I tend to stay away from the stuff. Except Masamune Shirows art books are just awsome, each page is beautiful, but most of his books contain a good amount of hentai ecchi or hentai. I have no problem with the stuff though, I guess it depends on the person. Forgot to mention that Tony Taka has some great artbooks to with some ecchi and hentai in them too.
    Last edited by Spartan117; Aug 21, 2007 at 12:35 PM.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

li bet lots of ppl have seen one, they just wont admit it. just as long as youre not living off the stuff...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Okay i do love hentai for the @@@ but i love the storys to like bibleblack i think its cool becaus magic so i think it is okay .

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually havn’t seen any hentai, well, I’ve seen images and stuff, and when you go looking for anime images, you always find some, but as far as hentai shows, nope. I believe I would like it, I just haven’t gone out of my way to find it. and I’m not sure as to how hard it would be to find it online, because that is where I watch all of my anime or shows in general unless there on T.V. So, the most I can say from what I’ve heard around is that they seem to have ok story lines, at least some, and from what I’ve seen, good artwork for the most part, two thumbs up.

P.S. I don’t want to get the thread in trouble, so of course don’t post links to sites that have the shows to watch on her, but if you have any links, PM them to me, thanks.

P.P.S., if that will get the thread in trouble, just delete it, don’t stop the thread.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast