Closed Thread

Thread: Heroic Age, new animu for spring

Newbie FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob may be famous one day FireStarterBob's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Heroic Age, new animu for spring

Heroic Age
    anidb link

Answering the call of the “Gold Race”, all the sentient races launch into space. The human race is the last to launch, and are thus known as the “Iron Race”.

Much time has passed since then, and humanity is threatened with extinction at the hands of the more dominant “Silver Race”.

In order to save her people, Queen Deianeira sets out on a journey to a galaxy far away, following the prophecies of the Gold Race handed down by the royal family. Then, she meets a boy named Eiji. Their encounter will change the fate of the universe...
    This is a new series that started up last week, one among many.. however, this is probably the series that I liked the most. With Code Geass on break, Busou Renkin, Pumpkin Scissors, and Kiba over this is an anime I felt showed a lot of promise and hope it can take the place of what I've been watching... or at least help fill the game of the missing awesome

Only one episodes out, but I really liked it. Did anybody else catch it?

also, I know I haven't posted in forever but Trunks reminded me the site was still around, so I'll try to be more active than I have been.
    Last edited by FireStarterBob; Apr 05, 2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: image b0rked

Closed Thread