Closed Thread

Thread: Hey

Newbie Mireiyu may be famous one day Mireiyu may be famous one day Mireiyu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey

Hey on .hack the first one the game infection what are those things floating in the sky once i seen a castle thing and this other time i seen and this other time i seen it was something else like a mini ship of the ship where you have to fight the dragon(which is hard as hell)but if you have any clue what this floating castle thing is answer to this orr whatever o.o i need to know and also is there a dot hack online i mean ONLINE like how we are talking online kinda like that if you know where it is tell me i wanna play it so bad...
    : o only looking for treasure to be found HEY you have a rare item plz can i have it or do you wanna trade?

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Hey

No Idea, Im Not Really A Big Fan Of That Anime Serie...
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey

The floating fortresses in the sky are the bonus areas that becomes unlocked at the end of each volume of the games. Not much else you can do about it....just stare at it as while it flies over your head. LOL

As for now there is no plans of .hack or rather "The World" being released as an online game as far as I know.

Although if it did I believe that it'll be a big hit over the world. LOL

....*sighs* us .hack fans can dream cant we? LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Closed Thread