Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey all! (Kanon)

Newbie deoboropk may be famous one day deoboropk may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey all! (Kanon)

Hey all. Im thinking of making a forum for Kanon fans, but I dont know how popular Kanon actually is. Does anyone like the series?

Many thanks!

Newbie fallen_ninja may be famous one day fallen_ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey all! (Kanon)

its okay but it isint my favortite i like other anime thought inuyasha and stuff
    The power to destroy lies within all of us some ignore it some imbrace it me well just don't mess with me. What is death but a voyage to another realm ?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deoboropk View Post
    Hey all. Im thinking of making a forum for Kanon fans, but I dont know how popular Kanon actually is. Does anyone like the series?

Many thanks!
    How about actually providing information or opening up a discussion on Kanon. Also, please do not actually advertise any website on the forums. Thank you.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i am not a big fan of it but i think its ok.. but i think you need more post...

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

well i did this same type of thread on AI

The plot in general is awsome, so is the relations amoung the characters thus far.
    now although o've havent seen the original, (but i did happen to catch a glimps at one), even the little clip showed me a major change in Yuiichi's charcter.
    THe '06 (which is the one im putting an emphasis on in this thread) is by far the most dramatic, heart felt(even broke the hearts of the fansubers subbing it XD),and overall a great comedy.

i love all the characters in this series, especially the new and improved(haruhi style animeation, YES HARUHI STYLE!),
    This is a very cute series, as well as ...well just overall greatness in general,
    p.s, this series also brought a lump to my throat, for those of you who've seen the motoko ^_^, oh you know :') (<tears of joy)
    From AnimeNewsNetwork:

Plot Summary: Kanon TV 2 is a remake of the Kanon that was released in 2002. Yuichi Aizawa returns to this city after seven years. In his childhood, he often visited it, but something happend in the past which caused him to block out his memories of the events of seven years ago. On the day after he gets settled in, he meets a girl carrying a backpack with wings on it. Her name is Tsukimiya Ayu and he begins to recall the memories he had lost.
    frankly i love this anime, if i am indeed one of the select few who does.(it seems not many people here on AO pay attension or watch fansubs!!!!)

The humor in question is just nice.
    By the way, this series is a remake from the original., in my view, its a win!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Kanon's nice, and sort of sweet, but a little slow... and arghhh, I still have NOT watched the remake! Apparently it's ten times better than the old one. And I didn't really like the super high-pitched voices of all the characters. +__+ I got sick of Nayuki after a few episodes.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I am a fan. I would probably be more of a fan after the English translation for the visual novel is released.

I remember pissing my pants at the ending (original Kanon by Toei). I knew something wasn't right, nothing really adds up to who Ayu is. Then I get slapped in the face. Well, now that I know about KEY it wouldn't happen again.

I'm liking the remake. The visuals are obviously a lot better. The eyes at least are acceptable. Though I thought I would get a bit teary at Makoto arc but that never happen because everything happen too linearly, no surprises unlike the original.

I really like the comical relieve in the remake, Nayuki in the morning, the Jam, Uguu~ and Mai. Kanon remake is one of my favourite current series.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I plan on watchin it but haven' quite gotten to it yet.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast