Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey all! (Kanon)

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey all! (Kanon)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity View Post
    I guess I am a fan. I would probably be more of a fan after the English translation for the visual novel is released.

I remember pissing my pants at the ending (original Kanon by Toei). I knew something wasn't right, nothing really adds up to who Ayu is. Then I get slapped in the face. Well, now that I know about KEY it wouldn't happen again.

I'm liking the remake. The visuals are obviously a lot better. The eyes at least are acceptable. Though I thought I would get a bit teary at Makoto arc but that never happen because everything happen too linearly, no surprises unlike the original.

I really like the comical relieve in the remake, Nayuki in the morning, the Jam, Uguu~ and Mai. Kanon remake is one of my favourite current series.
    The comic sense in this anime is one of my favs, sure all the girls have all the best lines.
    My ultimate most favourtest bestest(jumbled description)., its Ayu's, "Uguuu!", its by far the cutest and greatest thing to say XD

I also like even Yuiichi's sense of sarcasim and what little wit he has.,
    above all, i love the humour.

and dont spoiler my ending, i never got to see the ending for the original., so Ayu's arc should be on my part excellent i think XD

Newbie dangeronline may be famous one day dangeronline may be famous one day dangeronline's Avatar
    Thanks

the anime series is ok, but it doesnt beat anime like ai yori aoshi or Rurouni Kenshin cause its not as exciting

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Well of course, its a different genre., >.>

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    I also like even Yuiichi's sense of sarcasim and what little wit he has., above all, i love the humour.

and dont spoiler my ending, i never got to see the ending for the original., so Ayu's arc should be on my part excellent i think XD
    Aha, forgot about Yuuichi's sarcasm. Yuuichi is a lot similar to Kyon from Haruhi, not just because of the same voice actor but also his humor.

You will shit your pants if you are still clueless from all the little imagery/hints it gave. Unless it was done like the Makoto arc where everything is well explained in advance.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

I never seen an anime series of this anime. But, I've seen some of its characters. And it's good. I like the chacters there...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2