Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey I need a new anime show

Newbie 101stMarines is off to a good start 101stMarines's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I need a new anime show

Well I really need a new anime show and was hopeing can u guys plz help me.
    Im in too the kinda show where its present day and action with a romance btu not so much romance and alot of fighting there are some of the shows ive seen on my sig......plz help me present day anime plz!!!!!
    I like it when a avarage kid get himself into something big and in it have alot of cute anime chiks and he has no power wait yea he does have soem power.
    Last edited by 101stMarines; Feb 03, 2007 at 03:50 PM.
    watched:
    Midori no Hibi, Elfen Lied,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya , Bleach,Yugioh,DBZ,Prince of Tennish,Scroll ninja,alot more

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey i need new anime show

There hasn't been a "recommendation" thread in awhile, so I'll let this one stand.

Just to help you out though, let me point you in the direction of another thread that could be helpful:

http://www.animeonline.net/anime/230...tions-plz.html

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

We also have links to the vast majority of Official Anime series websites posted in the Links section...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 03, 2007 at 12:59 PM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

try wither bleach or naruto they're really funny and their new. lots o fighting too. hmm thats about all i coan think about, i'll post again if a remeber

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Why don't you try Pani Poni Dash or Utawarerumono. They're pretty good. One is funny and one is more on the serious side.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie 101stMarines is off to a good start 101stMarines's Avatar
    Thanks

Which one is serious and which one is funny and serious????
    watched:
    Midori no Hibi, Elfen Lied,The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya , Bleach,Yugioh,DBZ,Prince of Tennish,Scroll ninja,alot more

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

hey, I recommend gundam seed, full metal alchemist, fruits basket , hellsing or vampire hunter d.

Newbie worldpeace2529 is off to a good start worldpeace2529's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits basket is rele good, because it's a romance anime, and it's also funny in some parts and has a nice balance of action to romance... hm... and some of the more guy-anime-perverted-sorta kind are well... Love Hina, has a good story, but it's a guy anime, also Maburaho is REALLY perverted... Yes i'm a girl and i've watched thouse... I had nothing else to watch okay? and they have good plots, so if people don't mind perverted animes...
    some of the more normal ones are...
    But the one I reccomend the most is DEATH NOTE, It's my favorite anime and it's new. There's not much action in that one, but it's like a mind game between two really smart people and criminals die in it.
    Last edited by worldpeace2529; Feb 03, 2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: I'm explaining why i chose them

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast