Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hey need some help on a new anime

Newbie ibanez1618 may be famous one day ibanez1618 may be famous one day ibanez1618's Avatar
    Thanks

hey need some help on a new anime

hey i know im new here but i need some help finding a new anime, one of the reasons i joined this site was to get help in finding anime's, i like all sorts of animes but they kinda have to still have something to seperate them from the others. i've pretty much watched all the popular animes and im left with like nothing now. i could use some suggestions, the thing i look for in anime is basically all the elements mixed together, its gota be funny, but have some action in it, or be action, but have some comedy exc. either that or its got to have some girls lol anyways i could use a little help, i really need a new anime because im grounded from the real world right now any way thanks for reading, again any suggestions would be great
    always looking for an anime to top the last

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hey need some help on a new anime

hmm............id reccomend FLCL i think

and your sig is too big btw

Newbie off_the_end may be famous one day off_the_end may be famous one day off_the_end's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are being pretty vague when you say “i've pretty much watched all the popular animes”, because everyone has a different interpretation of whats ‘popular’. Going on the little information you had given, all I can do for now is give you a decent link Library
    Last edited by off_the_end; Nov 25, 2006 at 01:59 PM.
    Various prolific and motivational quotes by one of the world’s greatest visionaries:
    http://www.endevil.com/Bushquotes.html

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

well for the girls i would sugest burst angel, lots ov action and not much clothes XD and for something interesting i would suggest saiyuki cause it has a good plot, fighting, deamons and lots of laughs in it>

Newbie ibanez1618 may be famous one day ibanez1618 may be famous one day ibanez1618's Avatar
    Thanks

sweet i think ill check out burst angle ^^, but yea i was thinking about how vague i was last night, and i thought, what is it i like in an anime the most, and i thought the thing i like in anime, or about anime is it can kinda take you away from reality, my life is kinda boring, school, work, band practice, playing games with friends, thats pretty much it, i like when i watch an anime to really get into it, i like deep character devolopement, i like to know all about the main characters, it also has to go along with a really good plot, one that throws twists in all the time, but doesnt drag it out, in other words i hate the realllllly long series, like the 100+ things, it doesnt really matter what show it is like i said i like action anime and comedy, sometimes animes i watch have like nothing to do with what i said though and i still like them. i think ill give a top ten list to animes i like and then if any1 who read this know's an anime that goes along with this or the animes in the top ten i would appreciate it if you posted

1. club-to-death angel dokura-chan ( this one was freaking hilarious, its a current #1, but it wont last)
    2. elfen lied (had a little of everything)
    3. hellsing (i want to see ova)
    4. mahou sensei negima (ehh it was kinda wierd, but i loved the end)
    5. bleach ( that show was cool, although extremely long, i never finished )=
    6. cowboy bebop
    7. chrno crusade(actually only seen first ep, plan on gettin it soon)
    8. chobits
    9. excel saga (i thought it was pretty funny, but i never finished)
    10. gun slinger girl (it was ok, little strange of a show)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

You can always read over some of the series in the Anime Series Forum to see what people like, or take a gander at the entries in our Review section (grumble grumble grumble...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

didnt know there was a review section ill head there right now, if i can find it

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

to go with excel saga, there is puni puni peomy, its a little take off and its compleatly ramdon and lots of naked girls XD.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast