+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Higurashi?

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Higurashi?

I just discovered this new anime.. And, i watch the first 5 episodes and i got to admit.. it's pretty violent and it contains a lot of killing! And, it sucks you in pretty fast if you like violenece like Higurashi. And, i think it's more violent than Hellsing...

Does any one know about it?

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Higurashi?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry, in English) is one of my all time favorites. I love the concept, a supernatural murder mystery with a "Groundhog Day" sort of twist. And you haven't seen a psycho anime chick 'til you've seen Shion. The second season, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai has nearly all the same elements as the first season, but feels different since you know what's going on, plus it brings all things to an interesting conclusion.

The third season, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei, is going to be released on DVD starting in December. I'm excited, but I really don't know where else they're going to go with it.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Love the series, especially how they converted it from the original game version - Visual Novel - into an anime series. I'm not going to go into details, but I think the third season will be based off of novels 4-7 of the game, each are relatively short compared to the fast paced-ish action of anime.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Love the series, especially how they converted it from the original game version - Visual Novel - into an anime series.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

While i've never seen a full episode, or any of the season for that matter, i have seen one of the most iconic scenes.

It is where the blue haired girl
     click to show spoiler

This one scene alone makes me wonder what the hell is going on and perks up my curiosity.
    Why hello there!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, this is one of the rare series that I'm hooked to but dont know why. Normally I hate anything with either children and/or women being harmed or killed but for some reason I cant seem to stop watching "Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni"/ When They Cry even when it is the most disturbing anime I have in my collection. The 4th volume finally came out after a long halt since vol.3...from what I've heard there was some problems on the copyrights to it or whatnot. w (=3=) w Not a 100% on that though, thats just what I heard. Be glad if anyone can clarify for me. =d

But its suspense mystery story that comes all together as you watch is quite addicting. When you start from the first episode you start thinking "WTF!?" but as you start getting further in the series you start saying "Ooooooohhhh....". XD

~Looking forward to "Kai" and "Rei" to hit the US sometime soon.

@NeoDeath90: The scene you mentioned is probably the most disturbing scene in all of anime (the ones I've seen) ever. And this is from a guy thats watched "Hellsing Ultimate", etc.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie charmpixie303 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Elfen lied maybe, it meets everything you said, and if it is not that you should totally watch it!

+ Reply to Thread