Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: His and Her Circumstances

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

His and Her Circumstances

Here, I made a thread containing one of my favorite anime series Kare Kano, or His and Her Circumstances... Here you can discuss almost anything about... so enjoy...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: His and Her Circumstances

Kare Kano was a decent love story, it had its funny and romantic moments, but the ending was much to be desired, as its essentially a cliffhanger.

Not one of my favorites, but it has a place in my collection none the less.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Yah, I didnt like the ending... I just dont get it... But, this anime series is one of my favorite, though... But I like the way Yuki handle her feelings to souichiro when souichiro doesnt know that Yuki has a secret feeling towards him...

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

kare kano is very nice!!!i really liked the part were she used to hate arima!!that part was really funny!!!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know why, but I don't really like the anime for the series... I think the characters look better just drawn out. Because of this, I've only seen the first 2 volumes of the anime, while I've read up to 19 or 20 in the manga. Can someone tell me how different they are, or to what manga volume the anime goes up to?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Kare kano is a pretty kool decent love anime show. The plot gets interesting as the relationship between the two main characters progresses.

I haven't read the manga books, but if i get the chance to read them i'll do it so i can compare the anime and the manga book.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

kare kano is one of my favs in my book and how the characters progres thru the story it made i really likable for me .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

The manga and the actual anime series doesnt have a big difference, though. In the anime series they actually make the characters more active than the manga series... And if you really go deeper to the story in the anime series the more interesting it will be... So, I really suggest you to watch the anime series than only reading the manga series.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast