Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How Anime Affected you?

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    anime affected my mind, nothing important, when i first watched i wanted to draw it, but i couldnt so i just watch it basicaly
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    It affects not onlymind. i can't even study beacause anime is so cool
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ever since I started watching anime, I started behaving like one and draw anime. I love anime!!!
    Last edited by HieisLove; Oct 14, 2006 at 01:37 PM.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks
    before anime i was watching normal cartoons and didnt draw at all
    but ever since i started watching anime i began to develop my skills as an artist
    i started out with dbz
    and ever since that i found out that
    that style of cartoon was called
    an anime i have been watching them ever since!
    Its very convienient for me since they show so many
    different animes on toonami/adultswim so i can see alot
    of what i like.
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    After watching anime, I started drawing it, then when I came to AO, and get interested in even more anime I started making signatures after seeing everyone pretty ones, i wanted to make my own too!
    That's pretty much the only way it has significantly affected me, other than that, I've just always loved watching cartoon/animes

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if this is what you mean but I was reading a manga. I won't say the name cause I don't want to discourage anyone from reading it cause it's a really good series.
    Anyway I was flipping through the pages and the 8 year old boy was getting raped by this other mercenary. It turns out his father sold him for 3 gold coins. I was totally screwed in the head for days.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I learned about anime through video games..(I watched voltron and all,but I didn't recognize it as anime) Articles at first,then Sailor Moon,DBZ and Ronin Warriors showed up on a local station and I got hooked, watched SCI-Fi when they used to have Anime movies on Saturday mornings(Venus Wars,I remember the whole movie!). That exposed me to a lot of Anime. Then there was Cartoon network......You already know. I think it has affected me for the better. Was a refreshing change form all the kiddy Loony Toons and all that.
    Inspired me to change my drawing style up quite a bit.
    Anime(especially Hentai) has been one of my very faithful mistresses for a long,long time........and it will continue to be until I die. WHUT?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: How Anime Affected you?

i think Anime has let me see more into my self. it may sound weird but after watching anime such as GITS, Fruits Basket it made me look into my self more and see what i truly am which funnily enough is like tohru and the major with the deep thinking and being the rice ball (people who have seen F.B. will understand).

But other seeing them it really did help me understand that there are people out there who are like me but not exact. I mean after watching anime, it made me be more like the hyper person who you all know now i think who was hidden from people because of stupid attitude people at school would have seen it for.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast