Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How Anime Affected you?

Newbie Peachi may be famous one day Peachi may be famous one day Peachi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How Anime Affected you?

I realized alot when I started watching anime. I started making my own little fan-fics and even creating my own manga. It's pretty much half of what I am today. Anime furreak!

Anime + Music = My Life.

Poetry + Music + Anime + Manga = Me

Newbie Starry_JP may be famous one day Starry_JP may be famous one day Starry_JP's Avatar
    Thanks

If I hadn't got'n n2 the whole anime thing, I wldn't have many of the friends I have now. Plus anime would b 1 less thing my sister & I have n common, & we don't have much. Plus since I've got'n n2 anime... I love drawing it, or attempting 2 anyway. & I wldn't have met this really awesome guy either...
    Last edited by Starry_JP; Oct 19, 2006 at 10:25 AM.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

ANIME IS MY LIFE!!

Hahaha, seriously though, I've been watching anime since I was born, I just never was "in" to it til I moved to the US from Japan and realized that I watched anime cuz I loved it, not cuz it was just on TV. Since I realized that I've been buying anime DVDs, manga, and other goodies anytime I have the chance and $ to. XD

Its actually given me a direction in my life and to what I can do with it too. I mean sure, I'm studying to be a game developer but that doesnt mean that anime didnt affect me. Almost all of my ideas come from anime and manga and I hope to make a game one day thats anime styled like: Guilty Gear, Disgaea, Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom, Atelier Iris, and so on. XD

It also made me join AO, in which I've met a lot of interesting ppl and given me the growing interest of sig making. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

anime did not really affect me that much. But i just loved the charaters in anime and the plots an the names.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    i think Anime has let me see more into my self. it may sound weird but after watching anime such as GITS, Fruits Basket it made me look into my self more and see what i truly am which funnily enough is like tohru and the major with the deep thinking and being the rice ball (people who have seen F.B. will understand).

But other seeing them it really did help me understand that there are people out there who are like me but not exact. I mean after watching anime, it made me be more like the hyper person who you all know now i think who was hidden from people because of stupid attitude people at school would have seen it for.
    This is exactly how i feel too , well except for the FB thing.i never seen it. but i'd like to be a riceball! (is that good?? lol)

I dont if its my natural nature to be so not caring about situations. for example. both i and my roommate have the same hmwk not done, and its due the day before, he'd be overreacting and going "gaaaaaahhh!!!", I wuld be in my room, or just laying on my bed until lke 12am thinking "what should i eat tommorow??". I just can't get really excitied, impressed, or worried about things., My roommate says im so "effn' emotionless", i guess i could be at times. but thats just how i go about things.
    I relation to anime, i guess i take on the carefree properties those quiet characters have or, just being persuaded to join a career of some sort.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think i would live without anime, well i guess i could but only.
    Still i've found more things to do and its much more entertaining. Drawing, reading, writing, etc.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

After I started watching Sailor Moon and all of the anime on Cartoon Network in 1999 to present. I've found myself a bit of an otaku. Okay more of an otaku. And anime also affected my style of art. I started to draw anime style and I still do. If I didn't have anime I wouldn't have lived and played video games and my art wouldn't be what it is today.

Newbie helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater may be famous one day helldeathskater's Avatar
    Thanks

How anime affected me? Well i was bored and i was trying to find some ideas for the games that i was programming and then i started reading manga book. Then i found out that i can watch anime and i started watching anime. Now since i started watching anime and read manga i get a lot more ideas for desining a game. I usually desing a lot of games in the past but since i started to read manga and watch anime i got a lot more ideas about making different games and stiles. I useally desing RPG or 3D games. Sometime i desing 2D games. But watching anime is really fun.Sometimes i just watch it bc i am bored or bc its real fun to watch. I actually started to like anime like a year ago and now i foind a website that i can talk to all the people who kind of like the same thing as i do.
    HELLDEATHSKATER

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast